Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday + Shirt = Sentence ?

Pick the month you were born in





January - I cuddled with


Febuary - I killed


March - I ran naked with


April - I watched


May - I kicked


June - I played


July - I needed


August - I ran shirtless with


September - I stabbed


October - I ate out


November - I slept with


December - I smoked with








Pick the day you were born on





01 - Vin Diesel


02 - a horse


03 - myself


04 - a toothbrush


05 - postman


06 - a sexy gal


07 - a dog


08 - my worst enemy


09 - my teacher


10 - Paris Hilton


11 - a boy


12 - a girl


13 - a baby


14 - a bird


15 - a plate of nasi goreng


16 - a glass of milk


17 - your boyfriend/girlfriend


18 - a box of pizza


19 - an orange


20 - a apple


21 - a bowl of cereal


22 - a rotten egg


23 - my ex


24 - a shoe


25 - a jar of honey


26 - a emoticon


27 - a homeless guy


28 - a french fry


29 - your dealer


30 - a good looking guy


31 - 78 year old grandma








Pick the color of shirt you are wearing





White - because that鈥檚 how I communicate


Black - because I鈥檓 sexy as hell


Pink - because I鈥檓 bored


Red - because I love cake


Blue - because I love condom


Polka - because I hate my life


Purple - because I eat cookies


Gray - because I love marijuana


Other - because I鈥檓 a yammer


Green - because I'm beautiful


Orange - because I read playboy


Turquoise - because I have a noodle in my nose


Brown - because I had to


Shirtless - because I've got abs


Gold - because I hate youBirthday + Shirt = Sentence ?
I ran shirtless with... your dealer...because I'm sexy as hell..





Interesting...but





BIRTHDAY + SHIRT = SENTENCE ? Noooooo!





I'm bottomless on my Birthday!Birthday + Shirt = Sentence ?
i slept with a sexy gal because I eat cookies....





wat the heck??LOL





edit: 5miles - damn funny!!
i ran shirtless with my teacher bcause i had to..


whoaa!!such an enbarassing situation..


i wonder what are my teacher's gender??
I ate out a postman (??????) because that's how i communicate (makin bingung..).
I ate out a apple because I love condom
^








sama


hehe
I ran shirtless with an apple because I'm sexy as hell.





DANG!!!! I extremely love myself today!


LOL!=P
I ran shirtless with a boy because I love condom ??


lol...





Now that you know my bday, don't forget to send greetings. hehehe
I smoked with your dealer because I had to????








what the %^%26amp;*%26amp;!!!?? Gila ka? lol..
I slept with a rotten egg because I'm sexy as hell!





Lol!
I needed an orange because I eat cookies





hmmm... sounds logic...orange juice maybe.
yes i was neededing glass on milk becauce that how i bladdy communicateing
I stabbed...a toothbrush...because I love marijuana





errrr...what's with the toothbrush??


ooo yeahh...I'm too high to see who am i stabbing
I needed a jar of honey because I read playboy
I smoked with an orange because i'm sexy as hell!








lol...
I kicked a rotten egg because I love cake








lol
I ate out a baby because I love cake
i cuddled with a girl because im sexy as hell
Because I love condom on my birthday... hmmm...
i dunno when i was born.. someone found me inside the longkang. and im not wearing any
WTF?!!





I smoke with my teacher because i love condom
i ate out an orange because i'm beautiful





O.O


ohhhh,yeah!!!!
I needed a glass of milk because that's how I communicate ... huh? lol
I slept with Paris Hilton because I love condom...wow!
I ate out..a rotten egg...because i'm beautiful





dang. lol
i ate out with baby because i love condom





cheh...whtthef*#k
I went quiet over ... this question ... because I'm not exposing my birthday :p
I ran shirtless with a baby because I read playboy.





Oh, ahh, er..... what?
i killed a rotten egg because i'm sexy as hell..........





what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment