Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is my moms boyfriend wrong? I think he is but I need your opionions to make sure?

Ok this past summer when I came out to my mom %26amp; her bf about being bi my moms boyfriend was like you can't be bi f you never dated or done anything with a guy but i todl him i find guys attractive physically, sexually, emotionally, and i could see myself dating/ doing stuff with a dude someday [no i didn't mean sex by that i mean cuddling kissing hugging making out etc.... but yes probally sex as well] and he kept saying how i can't be bi cause of the reason i told you he said before. Is my moms boyfriend wrong? I think he is but I need your opionions to make sure?
he's not right... at alll


you don't need to be physically with anybody to know your feelings and attractions.. i didn't need it. .Is my moms boyfriend wrong? I think he is but I need your opionions to make sure?
your moms boyfriend doesnt get to decide who you are and arent attracted to. if you think you are attracted to both, then that settles it. it sounds to me like your moms boyfriend would rather you be with women because he feels more comfortable with that. but his fear of the unknown is just making him talk out his ***. good luck!
Yes. He is wrong.
You are young to be certain long term, but there is no doubt that at this time you are bi, trust your own desires!
He's wrong.





Did he have to do anything with a girl to know he was straight?





Same thing.
If my mom's bf said that to me, I'd be like okay fine! I'll prove it! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment