Friday, August 20, 2010

Help...how do i get my boyfriend to act like my boyfriend?

basically, my boyfriend who ive been with for about 3 -4 months now doesnt really act like hes my boyfriend. i mean he doesnt like or want to kiss me...ever, he only likes to cuddle when he wants sex and when we go out he openly looks at hot women and then tells me how hot they are...not to mention he never says anything nice like ';your beautiful'; or ';i love you'; sometimes i get ';your an idiot...but thats ok'; can someone please give me advice i know he cares about me and i love him to death...but how do i get him to try?Help...how do i get my boyfriend to act like my boyfriend?
He's not mature enough or ready for any kind of committed relationship.


Do what you think best based on that sure knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment