Monday, August 16, 2010

Was he serious when he asked to be my boyfriend?

so I have had this crush for a few months and he is the coolest kid in the class and I am the smartest kid in the class though I am considered funn. I also get a lot of respect in this class so im not the nerdy types. Like I sometimes get shy so I don't flirt or anything. When I walked over to him, he asked me do you have a boyfriend? I answered with a no and he was like can i be your boyfriend? I said no but only because we were in class and people could of overheard, he said it right in front of his friend, and I didn't know if he was playing around or not. But when I said no, he asked me if I like his friend and I said no. Does my crush like me or did he want to make fun of me? By the way, he told me month ago or so that he wanted to get me a teddy bear. When i asked him why, he said that he wanted one too becuase he wanted to cuddle one. So does he like me? Also, he is not a player becuase of a class poll we took. Plus, how can I fix this mistake?Was he serious when he asked to be my boyfriend?
he wasn't kidding and when he told you he was going to get you a teddy bear he was flirting with you. you said your respected so why would he be trying to make fun of you? go up to him and say im sorry i thought you were kidding around and then be like if its not too late i would want to go out with you :) good luckWas he serious when he asked to be my boyfriend?
I'm sorry to tell you he's just being a dick. If he really liked you he wouldn't do it in front of friends or in front of the class. Don't take it hard, there are a lot of guys out there and you don't need someone like that. I'm 16 and i've done that before, except they didn't have a crush on me.
i think he really did like you and you should have said yes if you liked him as well.. you shouldnt care what people think because than they are stopping you from what you really want.. maybe you should talk to him again.. or surprise him with a tteddy bear or something cute.. slip him your number and tell him to call you..





goodluck
if you like him and want to have a relationship then you should get him by his self and ask him does he have girlfriend and was he serious about being your boyfriend and if he says yes then you tell him so are you and start from there and let him kno how you feel
I think he was serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you can also ask him out again. Just group up your bravery and say the words, ';will you go out with me?'; And he'll say yes if he really meant what he said earlier. But whatever happens, I wish you luck in getting your new boyfriend!
he probably likes You . you seem very likable.








talk to him mroe and bring it up lightly. if he doesn't get it, just come strait out and say that you weren't sure at first then ask if he would like to ask again.











good luck
He likes you but he was teasing. guys are idiots that way. agree to be his girlfriend, see what he does. if he tells you he was kidding, shrug and say ';ok'; and walk away. that'll catch his interest! good luck!
maybe he like you, you should gave him 1 or 2 months to chase you, if he really like you or not.yes you can the mistake.good luck!!!
yeah he was





help meout too





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApiPxjt6QOgqaR9FIYXtK1rsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090512152344AAIXTDZ
You should talk to him alone, and tell him you like him but were concerned due to the situation.
Be candid. Talk to him with no one else around and say you want go out, but thought it was awkward to be asked in front of other people.
ask for his numb and txt him get friendly and talk after souple months be like hey remeber....... and then ask if he was kidding. play it cool. dont need to overreact ecause somtimes things wont work out the way planned
this is a hard one to tell, it could go either way but because he asked in front of people that makes me think that he wasnt serious but he could still like you
you shoul start tlkin to him mre and really get to know him mre and stuff sorta strt off as friends and then see what happens if u like him u sure u like hime then u shld tell him.
I think he likes you but is shy!! why don't you concentrate rather than follow the devil's desire since you are both so clever??? hope this helps you...
Get his number. Text him. ask him if he was serious. Hopefully he was!
first,i think he does like you. people can suprise you.
sit down with him when he's not with his friends and tell him how you feel and guys do play like that just ask him if he really likes you or if hes just playin around
depends how he said it. but the way you describe it he was joking .
He is playing with u he does not wanna go out he would not say that in front of the whole class
Only he knows that. Ask him.
I think he was serious.
He likes you for sure!! I think you both need to go on a little date. Get to know each other and see where it leads. :)
ask him .
ask him
well it sounds like he likes you but he doesn't want to show it, and when you rejected him his only cover up was to ask you if you liked his friend because you made him feel dumb. Try going up to him in class, even though your shy do something like this..hey you got a girlfriend yet? or bring him a teddy bear (like he wanted) and say is that offer still open? or simply give him the bear with a little note saying ';be my penguin';? or something cute like that :)
Regardless of his intentions you were flattered that he might want to be your boyfriend. I ask two questions. Firstly your age and secondly do you really want to go out with him.





You say that he is the coolest kid in the class, but you have not given any indication of liking him as a person, just that he is the coolest kid in class. You don't go out with a guy just because he asks, you have to like him. Have you talked to him before to make an opinion of him.





I do not think that you have made a mistake. Just be yourself and talk to him as you normally would (that is if you talk to him at all) and see what happens. When a guy asks you out in public it puts you on the spot and in an embarrassing position especially when friends are listening. that wasn't a very good move on his part.





Just ask yourself do I really want to go out with this guy. If the answer is YES, then find a time to talk to him when he is alone. Don't rush, bide your time and the right time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment