Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Girlfriend lacks affection/intimacy... suggestions please?

My girlfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary yesterday. We have a healthy relationship. I am a very affectionate person whereas she is not so much. I am 24 she is 22... During the anniv we stayed at a hotel together. Nothing too special as I worked the next day near the hotel. Before bed, we had our casual conversation and cuddled. I didn't pressure her into anything... In the morning she always complains of a stomach ache, headache, or soreness.... not always but often. In a nutshell, what do I have to do to get her to come on to me? She says I ALWAYS satisfy her when we do have sex... not the issue. I would just like her, for once, to come on to me and be the dominant one or desire me for once. I just dont get it. I couldn't be in better shape, I am perfectly groomed, I'm not perfect but my body and hygiene are. I'm intimate with my comments, I give her massages, I paint her toenails and massage her feet for her... the list is endless... all I want in my life right now is her affection and no matter what I do... I can't get. This morning she was cold in bed, I crawled on top of her and said ';your boyfriend is on top of you, how can you be cold'; and her response was ';that would be odd';... she said she was kidding but what is up with that? we only see each other once every two weeks or so... I feel like I'm always the one kissing, hugging, etc... Are there are 22-30 year old females out there with some advice for me? ugh





My ex girlfriends couldn't get enough of me... i feel like she's had enough... but when I maturely ask - she says our sex/affection is great... what do i do here?Girlfriend lacks affection/intimacy... suggestions please?
a tiger can't change its spots. time to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment