Monday, August 16, 2010

Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend?

so I have had this crush for a few months and he is the coolest kid in the class and I am the smartest kid in the class though I am considered funn. I also get a lot of respect in this class so im not the nerdy types. Like I sometimes get shy so I don't flirt or anything. When I walked over to him, he asked me do you have a boyfriend? I answered with a no and he was like can i be your boyfriend? I said no but only because we were in class and people could of overheard, he said it right in front of his friend, and I didn't know if he was playing around or not. But when I said no, he asked me if I like his friend and I said no. Does my crush like me or did he want to make fun of me? By the way, he told me month ago or so that he wanted to get me a teddy bear. When i asked him why, he said that he wanted one too becuase he wanted to cuddle one. So does he like me? Also, he is not a player becuase of a class poll we took. Plus, how can I fix this mistake?Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend?
There's only one way to find out:


you ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment