Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why does she say she doesn't want a boyfriend, but still flirts, cuddles with me and eveyrthing else?

Okay so I have been really good friends with this girl for about 8 months now and we have never been intimate or anything of that nature but recently she has been talking to me a lot lately. She has been saying in the past that she does not want a boyfriend at the moment because she has a 2 year old son. She came over to a BBQ at my house with my parents and their friends and their friends though she was my girlfriend the whole time, but really she isn't. So as she was leaving she said ';I think it's funny how they think I am your girlfriend'; and I laughed at the remark, but then she said ';But I could be your girlfriend'; as she smiled. She came over later that night where we cuddled, kissed a few times and mainly just lye in bed watching TV. So what is the deal?Why does she say she doesn't want a boyfriend, but still flirts, cuddles with me and eveyrthing else?
wait, did you ask her out? if not, ask her out! say that if she's willing to put down her wall for a secound, you can show her that your willing to be there for her and you'd like to show her a good time. also, she may have just gotten these new found feelings for you and is hinting she's ready to be taken away by you ;)Why does she say she doesn't want a boyfriend, but still flirts, cuddles with me and eveyrthing else?
Maybe she wants to be a player?


Uh... yeah, like the person before said, maybe she changed her mind.


Or maybe she was playing hard-to-get.
She changed her mind. She wants you to be her boyfriend.
reverse sykology

No comments:

Post a Comment