Monday, August 16, 2010

For teenagers.........?

okay, i do not want a lecture, i do not want tupid answers. I just want to know from all those teenagers, what were you and your boyfriend like at 13? I am not thinking about having sex with him, or anything, i am just wondering were you kissing, how often ? those sorts of things, cuddling? holding hands, etc keep in mind weve been together almost 8 monthsFor teenagers.........?
Lol, tupid.





When I was 13, the only thing I did w/my boyfriend was hug him.


That's all. I didn't kiss or anything. I wasn't really even thinking about kissing.


Hugging was a big step for me. haha. You can hold hands if you'd like.


Hug, hold hands, pecks on the cheek. Nothing too serious.For teenagers.........?
When I was 13, my ';boyfriends'; and I pretty much just made out and talked on the phone. That was pretty much it. ';Relationships'; at 13 are pretty pointless. Yeah, theyre fun at the time, but chances are theyre not going to go anywhere.
you and i are both the same age and you dont need to be worrying about your intimacy with some little boy. get good grades and itll all be good in high school. and i KNOW your parents cant possibly approve of this. atleast i wouldnt.
I didn't have a boyfriend at 13. And there is no way you should be kissing at 13. Holding hands would okay, I guess.
Hell, as long as your parent's are okay with it, you shouldn't get any lecturing. As for me, I'm 13 and I haven't had a girlfriend yet.
I have had 2 bfs. Its ok ur not a slut if you dont like sleep with then. But like kissing holding hands dancing close making out. OK
Holding hands, hugging and kissing. Rather awkward. Didn't meet up much outside of school, boring tbh :p
I didn't have a boyfriend at 13, sorry
Didn't have a boyfriend at 13.


Or ever... :/
You don't want and ';tupid'; answers??





I did not have a boyfrined at 13.
umm.. i've never had a boyfriend at 13.


let alone not even as of today. and im 15.
I'm 13, and I've never had a boyfriend.
umm when i was thirteen my boyfriends lasted for like a month so it didnt get that far
umm when i was 13 me and my boyfriends we re lame and square as hell

No comments:

Post a Comment