Friday, August 20, 2010

What schould u do when you have fealings for your best friend but she only see you as her best friend?

yeah i need to know what to do here i have this girl that is my number 1 best friend and she only sees me as one of her best friends like her big brouther but i have fealings for her and have told her she says i am cute but she keeps falling for this type of dl realtionship with guys she says she is ready to have a real man in her life and have a real realtionship and i have tryed and tryed to make my fealings for her go away but that wont this is the ferst girl i have had these fealings for since my ex my high school sweet heart and she tells me that if a girl cant accpect me for who i am thin i dont need her bt yet at the same time she is picky about guys looks very picky in fact and yet she said this to me from myspace .com


Would you kiss me?


[]With Tongue []Yes [x]No []Maybe


i only see you as a friend





Would you makeout with me?


[]Hell Yea []Yes [x]No []Maybe []already have ;)


i only see you as a friend





Would you sleep with me?


[]In an instant! [] Yes [x] No []Maybe


i only see you as a friend





Am I attractive?


[] Heck no []hot as Hell []Fine [x]Cute []Okay []Ugly!





Would you love me?


[]To death []Yes []No [x]As a friend []Already do





Do you think I'm a virgin?


[x]Yes []No





I look like..





[ ] A player


[ ] a wife/husband


[ ] One time thing


[ ] Next bf/gf


[x] A friend


[ ] A friend with benefits


[ ] A possibility


[ ] A loser


[ ] A stud





If you saw me for the first time would you talk to me?


[x]Yes []No []maybe





Would you rather.. ??





[ ] Hook up with me


[ ] Cuddle with me


[ ] Date me


[x] Friends


[ ] Friends with benefits


[ ] marry me


[ ] have sex








On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), rate me..


[]1 []2 []3 []4 []5 []6 []7 []8 []9 [x]10


cause your the greatest friend anyone can ask for





What would you want me to be to you?


[x] Friend


[ ] Girlfriend/Boyfriend


[ ] Friend with benefits


[ ] Husband/Wife





Would you give me a lap dance?


[]Hell Yea []Yes []No [x]Maybe








If you had a chance to tell me something, what would it be?


--Put here-- cause your the greatest friend anyone can ask for. im glad we met. i wouldnt trade ya for anything





Are you going to repost this so i can answer for you?


[x]Yes []No





DONT BE SHY TELL ME THE TRUTH HOW YOU REALLY FEAL ABOUT ME OK IF YOU ARE 100% TRUE WITH ME I WILL BE 100% TRUE WITH YOU AND I EXPECT ALL OF MY FEMALE FRIENDSTO RESPOND BACK TO ME EVEN MY SISTERS AND BEST FRIENDS AND THAY KNOW WHO THAY ARE





Girls repost this as ';BOYS ONLY';


boys repost this as ';GIRLS ONLY';





Just click reply and fill in the blanks


ok now what do i do here um i have tryed to get ride of the fealings that i have for her but thay just wont go awayWhat schould u do when you have fealings for your best friend but she only see you as her best friend?
i'm in a similar situation with one of my best guy friends, except the quiz bit, I find the easiest thing to do is move on, I know it sounds really horrible but from the answers in the quiz she likes you but as a friend and maybe that will never change. The worse thing is it'll take time, just try not to let your feelings effect your friendship.


The alternative is to make her like you, be charming and be there when she needs you, don't act jealous and be yourself.


Good Luck!What schould u do when you have fealings for your best friend but she only see you as her best friend?
no





FAIL!
  • graphics for myspace
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment