Friday, August 20, 2010

WHAT TO DO!!!! Boyfriend help please?

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been kinda having problems again.


****. it sucks a lot because he told me that he loves me, but just not as crazy in love as I am...





I took it really hard, like what a jerk, who says that. He loves me, just keep it at that..





I went out of town for the day, but it was supposed to be 2 days but came home early to surprise him. He didn't even care, and if he did he didn't show it. I really didn't want to sleep alone, and wanted to see him cause I love him sooo much.





THEN, during the night, he didn't cuddle me at all, and I really wanted to make love with him but it didn't happen either.


so, i was all I wish I never came back yet, I think your too used to us being together, and don't appreciate me at all or our relationship.





Then he went to work this morning, and i texted him I hated him cause I am SOOOO MAD and hurt.





I want to save this relationship but I don't know how, he has been calling me and I can't bring myself to answer it because I am really really worried about what will happen. I love him too much but its like a hate love now.





:( Life sucks.WHAT TO DO!!!! Boyfriend help please?
Im a guy so take it from me.Sometimes its hard for us guys to be as sensitive as girls. which causes us to hold our feelings inside. We love you all but we dont want to come off as punks. and sometimes that causes us to lose the one we love. Tell your man. ';listen. i love you to death but i dont feel that you truely appreciate me';. Its true that sometimes we get too used to having a girl around that we forget about what we truely have. Just sit down and talk to him. maybe he is a shy guy like me. you just have to make him open up. (trust me it will work). Im alwayz here to help because it sounds like you truely want to make your relationship work. and i dont blame you! WHAT TO DO!!!! Boyfriend help please?
you need to talk with him. if anything you may be very attached to him or the thought of him, if anything just give him some space and remember love is masochistic.
give him some space and stop being so needy. you're pushing him away... give him time to let himself miss you... you're too clingy, girl.
The first issue is that you love him more than he loves you. I've been in that situation before and it hurts the entire time you're in the relationship. This is such a personal issue, however, that it's hard to give real advice. If you're giving 110% to a relationship and he's barely there, you're just going to end up draining yourself emotionally. You sound like the type of person who puts her significant other first, but you need to take a step back and look at what this is doing to you. Reevaluate the relationship, because no matter how much you love him, it's not worth sticking around until you get your heart broken.
i don't think he Truly loves you, because if he did he should have been surprised and happy and all over you 2 make up for the 2 days u weren't home,but instead he didn't ,don't save a relationship that's not worth it,if i were you i ended it now tel him that you think he's not ready for you,end it now its better to end it now then to w8 when it ends for real,because if you end it now telling him like that he's not ready for you You could still talk to him but if it really ended you cant,so tell him when he's ready for you you'll take him back,I'm not guaranteeing you that he'll come back,well if he doesn't then you know that you you waisted your time on a relationship that wasn't even worth it..

No comments:

Post a Comment