Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i help my boyfriend open up to me?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 8 months now, and we love each other. Hes the most caring, supportive, kindest guy i have ever met. We love spending time with each other (i've never know a guy who likes to cuddle with his gf on the couch!). Anyway, ive been open with him, and hes always been there for me. Now i want him to be more open with me. After talking with him a couple times he said he had to be the strong one when growing up and always supresses and bottles up his emotions. He said he has never talked about his emotions with anyone. He can't remember the last time he cried. When I asked him he said he really did want to he open with me, he just doesn't know how. How can I help him? Its so unhealty to bottle up your emotions; let alone your entire life!How can i help my boyfriend open up to me?
Most guys DONT CRY ... its not a manly thing to do... is there really a point for him to cry over happyness? men arent as emotional as women bottling up our emotions is probbaly why men die first anyway....How can i help my boyfriend open up to me?
Blow him

No comments:

Post a Comment