Friday, August 20, 2010

Neeed Help!(boyfriend issue)?

Okay so i am in a relationship with my boyfriend and he ocasionally comes over to my house and we cuddle and watch movies together but my mom is never home(cause she works), she is always at work and my grandma is home with us.. we never do anything bad.


But his dad found out that he is coming over to my house when my mom isnt home and he is upset.


Im really scared for my bf. cause i dont want him to get in trouble.


His dad is a cop and i really dont want to disrespect him or his mom in ANY way because i love their son and im a good person and i want to show his parents that i have respect.


i want to apologize because i dont want my boyfriend to take all the blame.





Yahoo Awnsers i need your help please


how should i go about apologizing.


because i need to do this.


(:





Best awnser will be chosen


10 points%26lt;3


thank you very much !Neeed Help!(boyfriend issue)?
Ok i think that you should say sorry to his mom and dad and say i thought it would be okay because my grandma was home and we had adult supervision....... but im sorry and i promiss it wont happen again!!!!!! yeah hope that helped!Neeed Help!(boyfriend issue)?
Does the dad know that there is an adult at your house when your BF is over? If he doesn't that's something he should know.
just don't let him come over. go somewhere else to make out

No comments:

Post a Comment