Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get my boyfriend to open up with me?

Ive been dating my bf for 8 months now, and I love him. He's the most caring, supportive, kind person I have ever met. We love just spending time with each other (I've never known a guy who actually likes to cuddle with his girlfriend on the couch; and no, not naked). Anyway, i've been open with him, and he's been extremely supportive. Now i want him to be more open with me. He told me that he had a rough life, and he had to be strong and learned to suppress and completely bottle up his emotions. He said he has never talked about his emotions with anyone before. He doesnt remember the last time he cried. He said he wants to be open with me, he just doesnt kniw how. When he tries he gets uncomfortable and fidgety and just cant say what he wants. How can I help him? Its unhealthy to bottle up your emotions; let alone your entire life!How can I get my boyfriend to open up with me?
Ask him why he feels so unsure telling people. He must really feel comfortable since he wants to tell you. Tell him that you will still love him no matter what he tells you, and that he can tell you anything. Tell him that whatever he went throuht, he is still an incredible person, and you don't want him to feel like what he say will make him seem not as appealing. Give him some time. It won't happen all at once, but if he knows he can trust you, he will begin to open up. Best wishes and Good luck! :-)How can I get my boyfriend to open up with me?
Just ask him questions. You want to be sympathetic, but there are good and bad ways to show how you are feeling. Don't be like ';Awww,'; or ';Oh no!';, just listen and make him feel like you're there for him. But you could also just wait until he's ready to tell you, he will eventually.





good luck.
just keep letting him know your there to talkj ot if he needs it
I think the best thing you can do for now is to let your boyfriend know that you are there for him no matter what he says, and be comforting when he does open up to you. Good Luck! =]

1 comment:

Autor said...

Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

Post a Comment