Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get over this and just move on and be happy with my boyfriend?

I was with my boyfriend last night and we were cuddling watching a movie. We started fooling around a little and he has told me before through text and the internet he loves me but never in person. So I am laying there in bed with my chest exposed and after we had just made out he says to me ';How would you feel if I told you I loved you'; and my response was ';Oh I love you too but this wasn't the right time. But your cute I will forgive you.'; I can't forgive him...I mean I just feel so dirty and I mean there were so many other chances he could have said it. I feel like a piece of meat and I need to know that he likes me not just because of how I look physically which I never questioned before.How can I get over this and just move on and be happy with my boyfriend?
The fact that he told you after you had just made out and not while he was trying to get you to make out says volumes. He said it because he meant it. He didn't say it to entice you to let him have sex.





Do you want him to tell you out of the blue while sitting in church in the middle of a sermon that he loves you? Maybe you should make a list of places that it is permissible and when he can tell you he loves you.How can I get over this and just move on and be happy with my boyfriend?
I don't know why that was an inappropriate time for him to tell you that he loves you. It seems to me like a very intimate moment that you both shared. If I was your boyfriend, that would be the last time that I said those three little words to you.
1st off...how old are you? If you are the typical high schooler in a shallow relationship (dont get offended I'm just stating the facts) it could be that he's using you. However, physical intimacy is a major form of expression of love. I told my girlfriend over a year ago that I loved her after we were intimate with each other and now we're engaged and set to be married in a few months. We're also 23. BUT...Im a guy, and I know guys and if you guys are around 17 or so he's probably just thinking he loves you and thinks that the three magic words will be the gateway to your undies. That's good you're being cautious because unfortunately most young high school-aged girls spread their legs immediately now a days when a guy tells them they love them. How does he treat you emotionally? More details.
Just because he didn't say it at the most romantic moment doesn't mean he doesn't mean it. Maybe he didn't realize it would bother you at all. Maybe he thought you just looked so beautiful in that instant and felt so lucky you were his, that he just had to say it. If it really bothers you though, talk to him about it.
i recomend you to ask him and to give him another oportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment