Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've done something terrible, how can I make things right?

I asked this earlier, but only one person actually answered it.








Before you start calling me a b***** and and a homewrecker, I'll have you know that I feel horrible for what I've done and typically don't behave this way.








There is this guy that I'm in love with named Brian but he had a girlfriend. Both him AND his girlfriend were great friends of mine...but I was so jealous that I couldn't think straight. (I've never dated or been with a man before)





I became so sick and tired of seeing them cuddle and kiss in the hallway that I decided to come up with a plan that would make them break up.





I created a fake myspace account, posing as a made-up girl from our school and sent his girlfriend a message that read:





'; Hi...you don't know me, but Brian called me and told me all about you last night. He's breaking up with me because he's in love with YOU, not me. Have fun with your stupid a$$ boyfriend, I hope he cheats on you too.';








Apparently she bought it, went ballistic and dumped him yesterday.





I know I was being selfish, but I never thought that he would take it so hard.





He's been depressed all day and I want to fix my stupid mistake and I can't bare to see him this way.








What should I do?





(btw, we are all 17)I've done something terrible, how can I make things right?
I do not condone what you did one bit, and I hope you seriously learn from your mistakes, but if you want a solution that causes least harm to both parties, try this:


Send exactly the same message to a load more of her friends (including yourself?) saying exactly the same thing. Tell her you've heard about this new spamming thing going round and tell her you've heard what happened and that it's not true. Try your UTMOST to get them back together; regarding what you've done you can now never get with him without this weighing upon your conscience.


Well, I hopes this will fix things for them...I've done something terrible, how can I make things right?
i would feel like a total *** and not want to admit it was me


send her another message from the account and say that you made that all up and you were a b*TCHY and your sorry and her boy friend never cheated on her and come clean but you don't necessarily have to tell her it was you
I must admit, that was pretty b!tchy, but atleast you know know and understand that.





If you tell him, he will probably not want to be friends with you ever again, but you will have that big weight off of your shoulders. You might lose friends, but it's the right thing to do.
I would just be like ';i am so sorry for what i did and i understand if you don't want to be friends anymore'; and hopefully he will take your sorry and still be friends.
you have to tell Your friend the truth or if you decide not too then found a way to turn it around with out both of them knowing you did it.
Well you wonder why no one wants to answer...it's because they have nothing nice to say to you.....fess up and hopefully they can get over it.
come clean and tell the truth if you want it resolved. you may lose friends over it, but you would right your wrong.
tell her it was you!





I don't think you have the right to stop people calling you a ***** for this...there's no excuse for playing with peoples emotions
Tell them it was you. I think that's the only thing you can do.
that was very wrong tell the truth and apologize
just tell her wat u did and that u r sry!
Fess up. Yes, they will be very upset at you but at least you'll be truthful with them.
I would not admit what I had done to their relationship in person. I would definitely go back on the fake account and say something about you being a liar and you are really sorry. Tell her that this is all a big misunderstanding. Don't tell her who you really are though, because do you really want to lose Brian and the other girl as friends? And act nice at school so they won't suspect it was you who did it. I think maybe you should in this case never tell the whole truth about it being you who broke them up because then you may lose two really good friends. Plus, it may get around school about what you did. And if they ever do break up by themselves, you should be on good terms with Brian, so that you have a chance with him. Good luck and fix your mistake!
i dont think there is a good,calm way of dealing with it.


but there is a right way,u have to come clean.


its the only way to make the feeling of hatred between them both go away.And u will feel crap,seriously bcoz of what u did.


but if u told the truth then u face the music about ur mistake.


if u want to make it a little less painful and see if it works write via the facebook account stating the full story but without a name,maybe they wont know its you,but maybe they will.


its just something u do in a heat of a moment( i know..i been there,not in the same situation but about telling a guy his girlfriend had an abortion,bcoz the guy was my mate and the girl was terrible and i wanted him to know,but it was a horrible,HORRIBLE way of telling him)...i lost him after i told him it was me,it was all true about the abortion but the way i stated it was heartless,and now i have to deal with my stupid mistake!


come clean,its the way to get back some dignity,as well as them knowing the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment