Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?

Ok, well, I wanna know how you ladies feel about this... When I'm laying in bed with my fiance, Patrick, we both love cuddling... So I'll get closer to him, and put one arm around him, like over his chest, and my put my head on his shoulder. He'll put his arm around me and like, run his fingers through my hair... and he's got like, that medium sized body frame... He's very fit, but he's got a little bit of puppy fat... I lke to call him my ';teddy bear,'; because he gives amazing hugs and I love cuddling with him... anyways... Ladies, do your husbands/boyfriends/whatever you call him (haha) do this too? When he does, it just makes me feel like I could lay there forever with him... do you feel like this? Is this me? haha Just random... I know...Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?
Holy cow girl. Sounds like you got one of the good ones of us.


I have noticed apparently this does not come natural to guys. I thought caressing a woman was something every guy knew how to do. I have been told otherwise by the girls I have been with. I have had four girlfriends and they all have told me ';No one touches me like you do';.





So soak it up while you can.


From my point of view if you enjoy it, your man will enjoy doing it for you. And it will never be like a chore to him.


Some advice, if you like it when he does your hair, let him explore your body. With my wife, after 10 minutes of me touching her body, I could bring her to O in less than 2 minutes.Ladies, does your boyfriend/husband do this?
all i know is you LLOOVVEE him...so cute...sorry i personally don't like to cuddle and you make me think maybe i'm wit the wrong man...maybe i need a patrick even he make cuddling sound inviting
I know the feeling. It doesn't matter if I am cuddling with my girlfriend or my friends that are boys. I just like to cuddle. Especially when they embrace me in their strong arms, I feel like I could stay there forever!!! You're not alone girl!
  • Faratech
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment