Monday, August 16, 2010

Is this not the stupidest thing in the world?

Okay for starters, I'm in love with my friend. I should have started with I'm 14 so you probably won't take this seriously. But I am. I love everything about her. I love the music she's into, the things she likes to do, the way she puts a little too much eye makeup on, the way her eyes change color, and every way that shes different from everyone else. She knows this, but she won't go out with me because she is convince that she won't like me as a boyfriend. But she's never known me as a boyfriend. Her stories have change over the last month or so, ';I don't want a boyfriend; You're just not my type; There are two other guys who like me so it wouldn't be fair; My life is too busy; I'd never get to see you.'; and the latest, ';I'm in love with someone else. I don't know how it happened and I'm sorry but I'm in love with him.';. She has never even given me a chance. And there was one time when she was really sad and her friend Steven started texting me from her phone about how he loves when she's sad because she is more loveable and vulnerable. Apparently she likes to cuddle and she looks for someone to love. This was what made me hate him more than I already did. What made me hate him firstly was that she called me one morning crying saying that she messed up really badly. She was apologizing to me and I'm thinking 'Don't apologize to me. I'm not your boyfriend' cause I was pissed off. Until she said that she was crying because she was sad the night before and Steven came over and they started making out and it got really...yeah and she stopped him and he started yelling at her and calling her tease and stuff. And she got mad at ME when I showed her all the tests that he was sending about it. After a day or two she got over being mad at me and got mad at him. But is all of that not the stupidest thing in the world that it's all made into such a big deal when it can be so easily solved? Just wanted to know what I should do about it all.Is this not the stupidest thing in the world?
ow man. you are in quite a spot. but dont worry. i rate, you're still young. shes probably just a girl you hang out with all the time, so you think that shes the one for you. but, maybe all you're destined to be is friends. dont date her and then break up and cant even be friends after that. i mean, trust me. first of all, you gotta get some friends together and kick the living cr@p out of this steven. he sounds like a real @$$wipe. after that, go out and meet other girls. i think shes started taking you for granted, and its high time you showed her that you arent just someone she can push away and then come running back to in times of sorrow.Is this not the stupidest thing in the world?
Sounds like she's not interested and a bit of a tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment