Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LGBT: When was the first time....?

that your significant other told you they loved you?





I've been with my girlfriend almost a year, right? Lots of problems in the past mostly due to her Bipolar Disorder and both of us learning how to deal with it. She's never said ';I love you'; or really anything of the sort to me. Within the past month I was able to get her to say ';%26lt;3 you'; or ';love you'; over Facebook chat or text, but never in person.





Wellll, Saturday Night (Halloween) I was over at her apartment and I was putting her to bed. I couldn't sleep over that night, but I was in cuddling with her until she fell asleep- She softly said ';I love you'; and i waited a beat before saying it back...





YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY IT MADE ME. 鈾?br>




That was such a huge step for her, and I knew she meant it and wasn't just throwing it out there.





Question: When was the first time your boyfriend/girlfriend told you they loved you, and you felt that they meant it?





i'm still enraptured from the whole moment. :)))))


Yep, I'm a stupid 17 year old girl after all, but it felt so good to hear my partner say that.LGBT: When was the first time....?
I'm not lesbian/bi but, anytime anyone says they love me I get excited, doesnt matter who they are LOL





Add: AWW I love you too LOL! haha Aw you're one of my favourite Y!A people too :)LGBT: When was the first time....?
I dunno why but sometimes I feel like even if someone tells me they love me I don't feel anything... I have no heart? lol But one time I think a guy told me he missed me through text and for some reason I felt weird like I had butterflies in my stomach. Was that love?
d'awwwww, you lucky! congrats!





i'm single. not ready for love yet, still dealing with the aftermath of my last relationship. it'll get here eventually, though.
AWW(: haha how cute, i told my gf i loved her through aim:[ and it was really soon like 2 weeks later :\ and the she told me also lol like in january from last year woots ^_^
awh congrats chica :)





i havent found tht other half yet :(





but i will soon i can feel it ;)
he hasn't said it ever yet.. :s
don't feel you're a stupid 17 year old girl because I'm just a stupid 16 year old guy :P





We were on the bus going to a marching band competition, and it's our school's traditions to not talk on bus rides to competitions so that we can focus on our way. It was maybe 10:30 on a Saturday morning, so I was dozing off in his arms during the bus ride. Everything silent on the bus, he gently whispered in my ear ';Te amo'; (even though he's white) because he knew it would mean a lot more if he said it in spanish to me because it's my native language :)
  • Faratech
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment