Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dating/ Relationship levels.?

Sophomore, 15 , male.


Alright, I have three questions. Two very big questions.


I don't look for sex, in fact the biggest thing I want to reach in my love life would be a kiss, otherwise I'd do it when I'm married.


What is your definition of boyfriend and girlfriend. How do you when you are?


What can they do in their relationship? Is cuddling and nuzzling bad? Are hugs bad? And making out, is it necessary, or is it natural?


What would girls define a sensitive guy as? Because the girl that's in a ';relationship'; with me, kinda, does not like sensitivity. Even though it's naturally. I might be a little high strung.Dating/ Relationship levels.?
Hugging, ';cuddling and nuzzling';, kissing, and making out are natural, and not harmful at all whatsoever, and are not bad. You are quite a bit too high strung, loosen up a little. Are you a Christian?Dating/ Relationship levels.?
all those things you mention are all natural. they will all happen in time.
wait for minute until i come up with an answer
just have fun kissing just now until you are older and ready to take things further..enjoy your youth.

1 comment:

Autor said...

Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

Post a Comment