Friday, August 20, 2010

LONG problems with my boyfriend....?

Ok I am like seriously worried about my relationship can some one please help?





First off me and him are gay so its a little different then if we where straight, and I want (want don't need but I need advice from any one and every one) advice from some one who has had this problem before.





Ok so theres this girl named Sadie who is always all over Anthony (my boyfriend) and its like he doesn't say anything about it and doesn't even offer me if I want to cuddle or anything but he asks her ALL the time. This is my first relationship and like his 28th lol (he's still a virgin so not a whore! and most of those where him dating girls cuz he was scared of being gay or something) And him and I agreed to let him take the lead since he has exsperience and what not. We've kissed (mainly in private once at school but him and Sadie kiss {on the cheecks} all the time) but to me it seems like he doesnt like being with me.. He is tall, blonde, preppy, and god like where has I am short scrawny depressive emo kid. In our texts we say some pretty mushy stuff but in real life he ignores me... So I was wondering whats a way to bring up this topic with him? I have like a speech planned out here it is tell me if it would work in this situation with out me sounding pathetic (suggestions to add or remove stuff to the speech please):





Hey babe I know you said I can tell you anything and I just really have to tell you that I hate sadie because you give her more attention then me and it makes me feel like everything we have together is a lie and Im starting to believe Mimi when she says that your only with me so your not alone its like at school you barely pay me any atention but then once we text its all ';Oh baby your so cute I want nothing else but to make you happy'; and Im really wondering how far you would go to make me happy does that include lies? You can tell me I would try to understand I know Im just a stupid ugly emo kid who is head over heels for a guy who is way out of my league but still I want to be happy in real life not just over texts I know I know I sound pathetic and needy but your all I care about you may be lieing when you say those nice things to me but Im not lieing when I say them...





Damn I had a really good speech that I made in the shower but I forgot it all! Sorry its so long lol so yeah any kind of suggestions of the speech or the situation is welcome! Be has honest has possible Im sick and tired of lies that people tell me to make me happy!LONG problems with my boyfriend....?
It doesn't sound like he is ready for an exclusive relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment