Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I tell my boyfriend that I dont want his dog sleeping on the bed or being allowed on the bed at all?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half, and for about 8 months now, his big black lab has been sleeping on the bed with him. He got the dog after we were together, so I was there before he got the dog, so its not like im trying to change things before me. In the beginning when we first got together, we went out and chose and comforter set together and a memory foam mattress. I felt really special when we were able to pick out our beds and bedding, but now the bed is stained from dog pee and there is dog hair everywhere. The comforter set is ripped because of the dog and I just dont feel that the bed is anything special anymore because of how he allowed the dog to tear it up and pee on it. I think that in a relationship, the bed is a sanctuary, a place where you can share your feelings and cuddle, but now everytime I even sit on the bed, I feel disgusted because everything is so dirty, but what hurts more is that he let it get this way, just so his dog can be on the bed. We have just recently gotten over an argument about the dog sleeping with us, I told him that she is way too big and dirty and that the bed should be shared between just us two. Now the issue is just the dog's unsanitaryness and the idea that romance has been lost because the bed is not special anymore. I dont know what to do, I've suggested that the dog not sleep on it, but nothing changes, I also suggested to buy the dog a bed, but I dont want to waste money buying it to find that she is still on the bed. I rarely even sleep over anymore because of this issue. I feel less important to him now because of this situation. Not to mention that the dog pees on the bed about every other day. I need help on how to go about telling him this without it turning into an argument. And thanks for the help.How do I tell my boyfriend that I dont want his dog sleeping on the bed or being allowed on the bed at all?
Bring a male friend home, let him lie on the bed.


If your boyfriend doesn't mind his friends lying there, then he shouldn't mind your friends doing the same.How do I tell my boyfriend that I dont want his dog sleeping on the bed or being allowed on the bed at all?
wow thats something i mean wow! first and im sorry but thats nasty as hell and unsanitary yuck! i understand where youre coming from and iam a female and i would never sleep on that bed not ever. i just dont understand why he sees nothing wrong with the dog pissing in the very bed he has to sleep in? whats wrong with him? im at a lost for words here i just cant comprehend at all. hey i would tell him flat out like seriously dude thats nasty and you are gross its over lol sike just kidding. i would just tell him like babe, i know you love your dog and all but hes gotta stay out of the bed. when i come over how am i gonna give you any action when the dogs in the bed and hes soiled it. good luck to you and i mean really!
  • Faratech
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment