Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?

Guys how come you don't like to cuddle with your girlfriends. I know it depends on the guy, but most guys would like to do more sexual things than to cuddle. My ex boyfriend liked


cuddling but only to an extent. I just think that cuddling, talking, or even just sleeping together (but no sex) is much more intimate than doing other nasty things.Guys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?
thats why you are a girl...lol most guys dont get in a bed except for sleeping or sex. so it just doesnt leave any room for cuddling. Not to mention, its almost impossible to cuddle without making yourself think about sex, which puts us back at square 1Guys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?
Well, maybe you're trying to cuddle with the wrong guys? Because I know you aren't generalizing the entire gender from just your experience with two guys, are you?
Because we're NOT lesbians.





Just kidding. It's alright sometimes.
Because we are not chicks... try dating girls for a while... it may suit you.
Girls love to cuddle, guys love to have sex. Sorry, it's always been that way and always will be unless someone changes our hormones.
THEY CALL ME TEDDY BEAR! ROAR BABY
i LOVE 2 cuddle, snuggle .........just be in love all around! looking forward to it happening!
I like cuddling to a point. But when she rests her head on my bicep area, the weight from her head cuts the circulation to my arm and I get the prickly sensations. I don't wanna move my arm becuase I don't wanna wake her so I lay like that all night. King of uncomfortable. Y'know what I'm saying?
I love to cuddle. Let your guy know that cuddling gets him there better %26amp; easier than if there is no cuddling, suddenly, he'll like to cuddle too.
I know you wrote guys only.But my man loves to cuddle with me..especially spooning me. hehehe. we've been together for 2 years now. Depends on the guy i guess. He maybe doesn't like you to that extent of cuddling. Some guys don't like to cuddle because theyre impatient and just think if your gonna cuddle and touch them they rather keeping the touching for having sex. Others are just not comfortable in doing that. visa versa.


Must be only the guys you date and how you express yourself towards them. NO it doesn't depends on the guy. It's how you see it and how much you know the person they will like to spend time with you and especially cuddling etc..(no sex) Because every guy i've known like to cuddle even my good guy firends..
I do
Unfortunately, as other answers said, you overgeneralize. I love to cuddle, be close and intimate with my partner. However, that affection needs to be returned sexually as well. For YOU to say something like ';other nasty things'; implies to me that you are standoffish about sex and view it with disdain. If you do so, you will not be attractive to any guys I know, including myself. If you like one thing (cuddling), it is only fair to understand what guys like as well, and not judge us all as ';pigs'; just for desiring sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment