Monday, August 16, 2010

GIRLS: If you tell your ex boyfriend about your vibrator?

We tried getting back together and it didn't work because we picked things up too fast. Recently we've been cuddlng together, but when I try to kiss her it's just weird. Sometimes, I feel like she's still into me since she initiates the cuddling sometimes and she also contacts me first.





Yesterday she was telling me she was frustrated because her vibrator wasnt working for ';times like these';. She told me she had needs and I said I have needs too. Then the subject changed.





How do I treat this girl? I want to be back with her. Should we continue cuddling, and then maybe I should try to kiss her again?





I don't want to ask her where she stands because I think it's too soon and don't want to scare her off.GIRLS: If you tell your ex boyfriend about your vibrator?
friends w/ benefits is likely to happen





an ex is an ex for a reasonGIRLS: If you tell your ex boyfriend about your vibrator?
If it's not happening, then it never will.


Theres a reason she's your ex. Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment