Friday, August 20, 2010

I want my boyfriend back please help. 10 points for best answer?

Well I have been with my boyfriend for 3 months im 23 and he is 20.


Our relationship has not benn the easiest of relationship firstly we both work for the same company but he works away for like 2-3 weeks a time. But when I do see him Its not how I want things to be, He likes to spend alot of time with his friends aswell (and his friends dont have girlfriends). When Its just me and him at his house its nice we cuddle etc etc. But we dont often go out for nights out together. He says he dont like me when I am drunk and dont like the way I am in clubs, I dont think I behave terribly in clubs I dont talk to other men but I do like to go off and dance, he dont stop me but he dont like me drinking pints or smoking roll ups. Well on Saturday just gone I went out with all my friends and didnt here off him all day so I told him It was over that night I kissed someone else but that was all it was just a kiss which he knows cause I phoned him when I got home that night. He told me he was going to finish it anyway. We have spoken alot everyday and he says that we might get back together but he dont know wehter he can trust me or not. If he wants me then he shoukld make me feel like he wants me when we ar together. I dont think he was going to split with me I think he was just saying that and there must be something still there between us other wise he wouldnt bother talking to me. I just want to here your views on things and advise me or something. 10 points for best answer.I want my boyfriend back please help. 10 points for best answer?
i agree with kaz49, doesnt sound like u too seemed at ALL happy.. u knw, just let him go.. if its meant to be ull meet sometime in the future.. if not then ull meet someone better.. trust me!! dont be desperate to have a bf just coz its ';cool to'; .. sometimes id rahter be single than married.. u get less stressed..I want my boyfriend back please help. 10 points for best answer?
put out.
It sounds like neither of you were particularly happy. He definitely wasn't that into you if he's not willing to make an effort, it was just something casual for him. You are both young and if you like going out and clubbing and drinking then you are better off being single. That's what you should spend your early twenties doing. When you are older and ready to settle down and stop partying you will find someone who is right for you. Let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment