Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?

Tell me how old you are so I can get a gauge of what different girls like:


Tell me your perfect date then tell me what you think of mines.





This is what I'm planning for a lucky lady. I live in Chicago. She just got off of a tough break up and I want her make her feel special. I'm hoping to make her all mine, you think this will do the trick?





-Go to dinner downtown at my favorite rib place.


-Go for a nice walk downtown until we hit the outdoor ice skating rink and go skating for awhile.


-Go back to my place.


-Make her dessert. Or like buy a cheesecake and put a scoop of ice cream on it with chocolate or strawberry sauce. Feed each other it.


-Make my homemade pina coladas.


-Watch a movie and cuddle.





Add anything? Take anything out? By the way I'm 21.





People might think this is a bit much but I have liked this girl for 2 and a half years. She had a boyfriend for much of this time and is finally single and giving me my shot. She has always known that I liked her. I told her ';I plan to sweep you off your feet on this date'; and she said ';give me your best shot. =]';What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?
I like it, but I think drinking on the first date might not be the best idea, I mean you guys have known each other a while so it isn't really an issue of being forward, but drinking would seem to ruin the romance a little I think, I could be wrong. I would however, really resent anyone trying to feed me anything, I've never met anyone that liked that, I would wait for her to initiate that. Other than, I think it sounds like a very fun and sweet date, and I really hope this works out for you! Good luck!!! : )What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?
Stop Fornicating. Stop the cycle of free sex, disease, unwanted pregnancies and babies, single parenting, etc, etc,.





Fornicating destroys a society. Clean up our corrupted environment by doing your part and stop fornicating. Get married instead.
Momo has given you a clue here.


Find out what SHE likes to do, then you will have the key to the perfect date.
16- Perfect ';date'; would be to comic con SD, or a Star Wars convention.





I think you should take her to her favorite restaurant, not yours D:
jkkj
If you know her well, and the things she likes, I would tailor the evening around those things; not necessarily what you like. I think you should be a bit more spontaneous. Feeding each other may not be something she would be comfortable with. If she's a smart woman, one night will not be enough to ';sweep her off her feet';. Haste makes waste. It takes a while to get to know someone romantically to make a decision like that. Prove yourself to her over time. If she doesn't like you that way, so be it. But, be yourself.
Actually, it sounds more like 4th date to me. You hurt yourself by raising her expectations. I also think you are planning too much, be flexible. What makes dates great is in the conversation and interaction. It really doesn't matter one iota what you actually do but have options in case she doesn't.





Try taking her to a place neither of you have ever been (a shared experience) Find out what she likes, if she likes music, figure out where you can go to see some live music afterward, if she likes art, see if there is an exhibit. Make it a unique experience for her.





The plans at your house might just backfire on you. If you invite her back, she's going to assume you want to do more than ';cuddling'; Don't assume so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment