Friday, August 20, 2010

Im scared of what my boyfriend might thinkk?

me %26amp; my boyfriend make out A LOT, %26amp; we cuddle %26amp; stuff, whenever we make out he always tries to put his hand up my shirt, %26amp; i stop him.


i think its because he's SO judge mental, like he will tell me straight up what he thinks %26amp; im scared to do anything with him because of that. /:


i love him %26amp; all, %26amp; i've been fingered before, but with my ex, %26amp; i've only been to make out with him because im scared of what he will think of me /:


%26amp; i know your gonna be like ';oh, if he loves you he wont say anythiny %26amp; will love you the way you are'; %26amp; i know he loves me its just he will tell me what he thinks straight up. good or bad, he will tell me.


how can i get over my fear of that %26amp; just let him do it?


he's getting really frustrated with me because of it.


thanks in advance!Im scared of what my boyfriend might thinkk?
Well, it seems you need to tell him if you aren't comfortable with it.





Don't EVER EVER let anyone force you into any sexual act.





He should respect your wishes and wants.





If not, you can do much better. :]Im scared of what my boyfriend might thinkk?
tell him how you feel, and exactly why you're uncomfortable. Confront him about being judgemental, and see whta he says. If you still don't feel comfortable after that, then break up with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment