Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My boyfriend woke up cuddled with another girl?

I was talking to my boyfriend and he said he needed to tell me something. He told me that he had a cigarette the previous night. Well, after he told me that, he told me he had something else to tell me. He told me that last night he woke up and was cuddling with another girl. He said that he got up and went to sleep on the couch. I really didn't like the fact that he was in the bed with another girl, but i got really irritated when he said there was another guy and another girl in the same bed he was in!!!





He is my best friend and we started dating on the 15th. We have a long distance relationship and I really trust him, but it all sounds like something you would hear from a known cheater!





What is your opinion on the situation and how would you react? Am i being naive for believing him or am i just being really trusting of him.My boyfriend woke up cuddled with another girl?
I'm way confused...who gets so wasted from a ';cigarette'; that they don't remember who they went to bed with? Something is NOT kosher about this story from this new boyfriend.


if he was your best friend, then I would assume you would know him BEST. Had he ever exhibited the ability to be a liar/cheater?


The only part that makes me really not throw the book at him is that he did tell you..he didn't have to. Either guilt was eating him up, or he just knew it is something you should know and nothing did happen..if it did, sounds like a HUGE menagie. I doubt it though cause who would just come out and tell someone? I still do not understand the cigarette relevance here but there's my insight. Hope its helpful.

1 comment:

Autor said...


Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

Post a Comment