Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell if a guy just wants to get in your pants?

Well no duh, every guy is eventually going to want to have sex with you, but how do you tell if that's the ONLY thing the guy wants from you?





Like when your hanging out, any clues?





Because my boyfriend knows I don't want anything but a relationship, I really don't even want foreplay. But last night we hung out and we were playing air hockey for awhile, and then we got bored of that so we were going to play pool... but then while he was teaching me how to hold the pool stick, he hugged me from behind, and started reaching his hand down my pants. I yelled at him at first so he said sorry and stopped.





But then we went in his theatre room and we started cuddling, and he started trying to finger me again. I tried to pull his hand out but he wouldn't let me... and then we started wresting and he was trying to impress me with his muscles and stuff. We wrestled for awhile then.





And then we went into his room and he was fingering me and stuff (I don't mind it that much anymore). And then he was trying to force me to give him a bj but I wouldnt. (He was literally pushing my face down to his penis but I wouldn't let him.)





So we went back to the theatre room and just cuddled for like an hour. But then of course he started fingering me again, this time he was getting more rough. I told him to stop but he was pulling down both of our pants... and started trying to talk me into sex. I said I wanted to wait and then he said we were going to wait one month. (I told him today that I don't want to lose my virginity until I'm married and he was just like ';oh';.) And then he tried to make me give him a bj again!





Ugh he's really sweet and gets good grades and he always teases me and kisses me. Like when we were cuddling he was pulling the hair out of my face and kissing my forehead and stroking my hair and stuff. He always texts me and tells me he loves me. In fact last night he texted me and was like ';I can't go to sleep because I can't stop thinking of you... r u awake?';





The whole time we were hanging out he kept on saying that I was turning him on and how much he loves me and how beautiful I am... And then he said he was getting really horny.


I just don't know... I love him.How to tell if a guy just wants to get in your pants?
sounds like a douche to me. the more you let him push your boundaries, the more he will get closer and closer to breaking through them. stick with your morals and wait. and he doesn't love you, by the way. you might love him, but ';literally pushing my face down to his penis'; is not something you would write in your vows or excitedly tell your parents when introducing him.


you deserve better.How to tell if a guy just wants to get in your pants?
sounds like he just wants sex. if he really loves you, he should be able to wait for when you are ready for sex. its not like he can't please himself.
Girl he just wants sex. Don't let any man force your head down. Dump his butt and get a guy who will respect your wishes :]
You should plan on being a nun. Tell him that and you will not have a problem again.
if he does that.
well i think that he needs to understand that you dont want to have sex until your married,and he shouldn't try to force you to do anything that you dont want to do.i get that you love him but it sounds like all he is trying to do is get in your pants.im not saying that he isn't a sweet guy but do you really want to loose yourself and doing something that you dont want to do.tell him that you love him but if he cant accept the fact that you dont want to have sex of give him a bj than i think yall should break up or he is going to keep trying to force you to do something that you dont want to do.
It sounds like he's a horn dog. Those are the worst type of people to go out with, because if they don't get their way, they will eventually try to guilt you into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment