Monday, August 16, 2010

Somebody just read this!!! Give me some good advice?

In December I started this guy ';Matt';. I';m 21 and he's 22. We're both in college and work full time. Well we never went out to the movies or out to eat or anything. It was basically he came over my place and I would go over his to chill. During the days that we didn't spend together we would just text but never call. Well back in April I let my sexual desires take over and we had sex. Until the point it had been a whole year since i had intercourse. Well ';Matt'; is a very shy guy during the months we're seeing each other he never kissed me but we would always cuddle. Well after we had sex he didn't even call me the next day, I was so upset!!!! In a way I felt sooo used. I liked him alot and I really wanted to me his girlfriend!!





Well eventually we stopped talking and I ran into him like 3 week ago in the store. We exchanged numbers. He has come to see me at least 2 or 3 times out the week. Although I know he likes me everytime I';m around him he says stuff that makes me wonder. When I'm on the phone he asks me in a jokingly way ';Is that your boyfriend?'; or he will say ';Did you get any numbers at the club?';





I HAVE TOLD HIM PLENTY OF TIMES I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT HE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME. WHY WOULD HE KEEP ON MAKING THOSE STATEMENTS.





Well I went over his place Saturday. Things started to get steamy and I told him I wasn't having sex. He started to question and asked ';Whats the problem we had sex before'; , ';Are you celibate?';, and ';Are you having sex with someone else';





I like him alot but I just don't know what to do. I';m not looking for casual sex anymore....now I prefer a real relationship.





HOW CAN I TELL HIM THIS IN A MATURE WAY??Somebody just read this!!! Give me some good advice?
Sounds to me like Matt is insecure. He needs to be reassured despite the fact that you have already told him that there is no one else. Maybe you have more sexual experience than him, maybe he's afraid of losing you, maybe he's terrified that if he loves you you won't love him back as much. It's normal at your age to be unsure and insecure in a new relationship.





What do you tell him? You just said it yourself: ';I like you a lot and I'm not looking for just casual sex, now I want a real relationship with YOU';.





Good luck and I hope it works out for you!Somebody just read this!!! Give me some good advice?
Tell him that hormones took over the first time and that you are not going to let it happen again. Tell him that you want a real relationship and not a ';friends with benefits'; one. Thirdly, tell him that you are not the type that is available only for a booty call.
tell him straight up, ';Are you willing to commit in this relationship? Or are you doing this for the sex, because I will not have that way.';
You have to tell him Straight up that you want more than just casual sex with him.Then see how he reacts
Being in a relationship is having to be mature. Its seems like he might be in to just to having sex. The few questions you need to ask him.


Are you looking for a fuc* buddy?


Are you looking for a relationship?





Be blunt about it. Let him know your not that type of girl who sleeps around and yes you and him did sleep together once. However, what he did to you not calling you. It really hurt and it disappointed you and you don't want to be in the same position like last time.
tell him that your hormones over took your judgement and you felt like you rushed things, and that you really like him but you want more than sex outta this


and see what he says


if hes all ike well i dont wanna relationship ect


move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment