Friday, August 20, 2010

My best friend's boyfriend took advantage.. How can I tell her?

Last night, at a New Year's Party, we all partied a little too hard. I wound up pretty drunk and high, along with my best friend (M). My best friend's boyfriend (lets call him C) was there but doesn't believe in drinking / smoking, so he was 100% sober.





Long story short, 4 times during the night he basically molested me. Three of the times were in front of my best friend / his gf. All four times, he would grab and caress my face, 3/4 times he basically pinned me in place, and all four times he kept kissing my face. He kept whispering things to me, which I don't remember, but I remember I kept saying No. He tried to get me to kiss M and this other girl at some point. Every single time I tried to push him off and get away (he weighs 200lb). I always told him NO. The part that hurts the most is that she saw him do it, multiple times. And she didn't stop him. She didn't say a word. I mean, she was pretty drunk.. but she definitely noticed. I always had a terrified expression on my face. And even after those times, she kept disappearing to make out with him. I was near tears by the end of the night, after his repeated attacks. She was my ride home, and I begged her for a good hour to take me home (earlier than everyone else cause I was so upset). When she finally did, instead of going to sleepover like I was supposed to, I asked her to take me home. C was in the car. And she was on his lap..





I am repulsed by C's behavior, taking advantage of how drunk I was, and how drunk M was so that she wouldn't react? People witnessed what happened. Everyone saw how upset I was by the end of the night. C kept telling me I was ';wasted';.. he kept trying to be friendly. I couldn't even look at his face.





I get the feeling M is in denial. I feel like she blocked out what happened. She's definitely a peacemaker. She HATES confronting people and causing drama. She loves to live in denial. But I can't do this. She already texted me ';hey i'm gonna pretend you didnt sleepover becuz your dad didnt let you, not that you didnt want to. i get the feeling its the 2nd one tho. call me';. I can't. I am so confused. Why didn't she stop him? Why didn't she say anything? How could she still kiss him and cuddle him?? I can't talk to her, and I definitely won't go over there cause C is always there. He probably thinks I don't even remember..My best friend's boyfriend took advantage.. How can I tell her?
Unless someone is totally out of it; they don't ignore what is happening to a FRIEND!





Suggestion: if you know any big (as in height, muscles etc.) gay guyz ask them to return the favor that pig tried to do to you!





Man I love women in all respects but that is damn close to rape! Let him have a taste of the same medicine.





If u gf doesn't get it, suggest you spend more time with real friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment