Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to re spark romance in your relationship??

I am 6 months pregnant and my love life pretty much blows. My boyfriend's friend is always over (from the time I get off work to the time I go to bed). I feel that my boyfriend rather spend his time with his friend. They play video games and watch kung-fu movies... which are things I do not do. We had not had sex in over two months. I do not always feel up to it because my sex drive has been down, but I would like some intimacy time. He gives me kisses all the time, and if he makes it to bed before I fall asleep we will cuddle... but that is about it.





What should I do to re-spark this relationship? Neither one of us are those one to make the ';first move.'; At times I feel like I am not doing the right thing when trying to make a move.How to re spark romance in your relationship??
It's always the little things that matter most. Why not talk with your boyfriend and plan a date night, just the two of you and do something you both enjoy?





I was looking for gift ideas for my boyfriend and I found this really great site that I've been surfing through the last couple nights. It's full of everything to do with love, romance ideas, tips, advice, etc. I've found some ideas I'm eager to try myself. I'm sure you'll find something that will work for you if you're not one to make the first move but as I said, it's the little things.





Definitely talk with your boyfriend though. While friends are important so are you and he needs to know that you'd like some alone time with him too. With a child on the way you won't have much of that in the future.How to re spark romance in your relationship??
You need to recall few wonderful time you have spent together. Try to organize it again. Don't impose. Take him as surprise. Time will go back(atleast for those moment). Talk to you guy and make him feel what you feel.





All the BEST...
Ensure that you guys Go Out for Romantic Dinner date , or Just hang outside for a coffee.


Watch movie at theatre (Just 2 Of you )


Bring in a movie and tell him it is specially for you and Him. It will help
This really have to be faced by bothn of you and not merely being burdened by you. you need to talkto him and tell how it is going to be. you have both wanted to have that kind of set up and both of you must share same love to each other. that doesn't mean that your alrady preggy that his love will be lessen then that should be an indicator that he must have to love you more than the way he use to love you before.

No comments:

Post a Comment