Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Was this the right thing to do. (Sex at 14)?

And how would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you?





Anyways here is the story that happend with me and my girlfriend.


I was at her house on Saturrday, and we were making out for about a hour. We then went into her room and started up again. She then took hor top of, and my shirt off. And soon we were both down to our underware. After like anouther 8 mins of kissing she went to pull her panties off. But I stoped her and asked if she was doing this just for me. She said what do you mean? I asked her if she thought I was gonna break up with her if she didint have sex with me. And she said ';yes';. I looked her in the eye and told her I loved her and would never do anything to hurt her, or make you do something that you will regret. and if your not ready that is compelty ok with me. She smiled and stared at me for like 3 mins and kissed me and said she loved me. We both got dressed, and made dinner and watched t.v and cuddles the rest of the night. Her parents wernt home incase you are wondering.Was this the right thing to do. (Sex at 14)?
omg!!!! THATS PROBABLY THE SWEETEST THING A GUY COULD EVER DO!!!!! ok that was a total releif for her! she obviously isnt ready for it and you (the loving caring sweet bf) saved her from somthing that no offense would have ruined her life completely..





GOOD JOB U SMART LIL DUDE!!!!Was this the right thing to do. (Sex at 14)?
My bf is sweet like you.


It was a good thing for you to do that, most guys wouldn't.


I would definitely not just have sex with my bf because i thought he would break up with me, so make sure you talk to her about feeling pressured. She can mess herself up by that.


Sooo yeah


Good job
I think that you definitely made the right decision. Think about if she would be ready to have a baby that young! Decisions lead to other decisions that you may not think about until they actually occur. Maybe you are moving a little too fast at your age. Unless you are ready for a big commitment. Hope this helps. (And didn't confuse you to death.)
I don't quite understand the question but sex at 14 is not the right thing to do. It's dangerous. But I'm oh so proud of you for doing what you did! any girl would be so happy to have a boyfriend like you who doesn't care about sex and all that crap.
technically you didnt have sex. you did the right thing by talking to her like that. most parents and older folks would freak but im 14 so i understand. i say congrats for being mature enough to refuse sex unless you were ready for it. when you are ready make sure to use protection
Uh, first of all... You should not have let her think she had to have sex with you in the first place... And it is a good thing you did not go through with it....
i would hav done the same...and i think 14 is quite young to hav sex considering the complications of it....such as a condom breaking and she ending up getting pregnant with your child..hope i helped,,:)
many dudes would say ur a stupid fcuk, and you should have let her do the deed.











...and i'm one of them.


jk, good job, ur still young, so smart decision.
You did the right thing!!! You shouldn't have sex that young. I'm so glad you told her that she didnt need to and stop it before it went to far!!!
duh! nate you are a G or that one! you are only in 8th grade and are already mature enough to make good descisions i am really happy dude good call... haha hope a guy like you dates my daughter!
yes that is definitely a really great thing :]
awww i'd be so happy if my boyfriend did that. more guys should be like you.
Omg that is sooooooooooooo cute %26lt;3


That is definatly a good thing to do!
You Made A Great Decision!!!!
aww


sounds like the right thing to me


:)
awwweh. thats really sweet. you did exactly the right thing =)
heck yeah u did the right thing
first off i applaud you......you did the right thing by asking her if she was ready...not that many guy's would stop her because they felt she was only doing it for him....so i respect you for that like you said just hold off on sex until both of y'all are ready because there are consequences with sex and sex can complicate things

No comments:

Post a Comment