Friday, August 20, 2010

I want him as a boyfriend...?

I have been seeing this guy since December. He is 25 and I'm almost 21. We hang out around 2 times a week. We have sex. We go out places. We talk about our days. We watch movies. About 3 weeks ago I finally had the guts to ask him where we stood because I was getting fed up just waiting around to see what would happen. He told me he really really likes me but he got out of a 5 year relationship the beginning of November and so he thinks it is too soon to put labels on it. Well of course I was sad, mad and hurt. I stopped talking to him for a few days and then he started calling and texting me again. We went to a bunch of movies, the beach, cuddled at his apartment, etc. He told me how comfortable he feels with me and the whole ';ohh when I meet your mom blah blah blah';, etc. Yet we're still not boyfriend/girlfriend. I understand the 5 year relationship deal because when I got out of a 3 year relationship I wanted freedom for like a year. I do hang out with other guys but none relate to him...I am ready for a relationship and want him as a boyfriend... should I ask him again like if he sees us together in the future? Or just leave it and whatever happens, happens?I want him as a boyfriend...?
id give it a couple of months, maybe until about may/june time? this gives him chance to work out what he wants :)I want him as a boyfriend...?
As long as you don't think he is just using you for sex then just leave it and see what happens. But if you think he is just using you then ask him again and see what he says.
you need to tell him that you really like him and you feel hurt that hes likes you but cant be your boy friend because hes still getting over someone else even though you are doing everything a couple does. so yes you need to bring it up again and tell him no he cant meet your mom because hes not your boy friend because thats weird for just a ';friend'; who has sex meet there mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment