Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I convince him to stay?

This boy is the love of my life and everything that matters to me... He's my wish at 11:11. The calm in my storm. The light in my dark. The perfection in my reality. The dream when I'm not asleep. The time wasted staring into space. The ';Please shut up about your boyfriend!'; in Science. The constant 'Who are you texting?'. The best night of my life cuddling in the back of a movie theater. The happily in my ever after. We had a storybook romance. We talked all night and slept when the sun came up. We could tell eachother anything. We were best friends and romantic at the same time. We were inseperable. And as all true perfection is actually imperfect, we had our troubles. But we went through everything together. From fake death to real death, from being the happiest kids in the world to being pissed off worse than ever. From jealousy to being completely at peace. It was just the two of us against everything else. We did get through it, though. It wasn't even an option to break up. No sir, that was not an option. We made it out alive each day, and we were sticking with it. And we were still as in love as we were on day One. And we were happy. He was my pooh bear and I was his angel. And then my worst-case-scenario re-wrote our beautiful little story, and he got it in his head that he somehow needs to change. That something isn't right with us, except he isn't sure what. And I've told him a million times that he is perfect to me. But he won't listen. I tell him that nothing else matters if we love eachother. But he doesn't listen to that either. He says he still loves me, even wants to still marry me someday. He still accidentally calls me 'baby'. And he says this is more of a break than a break UP. We've had hard days before, some a lot worse than yesterday. And I hope and pray to God that he comes to his senses and that we can just start over. That he is just having a hard time, and that he was over-thinking everything. That maybe he'll realize we're meant to be. And that there isn't a love better than ours. And that no matter what, I'm here for him, through anything at all. But now, for some reason that neither of us knows, we're broken up. And I want him back more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. And the worst part is, I don't think he has any idea how much he means to me, how much I love and adore him. But he's my life. I'll do whatever it takes to get him back and make him happy. But whatever happens, I'll never look at a cosmic brownie the same way again. Because the stupid little peice of **** started an avalanche that ended in the worst day of my life. He came home and started talking about how yummy cosmic brownies were. I asked him to stop because I was sick and talking about them made me feel queasy. So he gets all moody and goes off about how I never talk about normal stuff, only mushy-gushy love talk and that sort of thing. Then he apologizes and everything is fine. But my power goes off (down in LA with the hurricane) and I can't charge my phone. When I finally get power again, he texts me and says that he feels like something's wrong and we end the night breaking up, but still talking until 2 AM. At first I was thinking that maybe it's because we go to different schools now, and he met some girls who are more interesting than I am. But he's the most loyal boy I've met in my life, and he would never leave me for them, not after what we've shared. I need some advice from girls in this same situation, or maybe guys who've felt like he has. But my one hope is that this is just a temporary case of writer's block because I don't want our story to end here.How can I convince him to stay?
There is no god. Try a different approach.How can I convince him to stay?
i suggest that you convince your self to move on. love or obsession? if he loves you, you dont need to convince him to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment