Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok Girls, what鈥檚 your morning routine? And can you help me with getting up sooner? :)?

Here's my routine: [shower night before]





Wake up 7:10-7:20


get dressed


Brush teeth, rinse face, moisturize


Put on some eyeliner and concealer


Grab my food


Run out the door by about 730. I eat my oatmeal at work.





I push it to the very last minute cuz I love my sleep! But I really want to get going sooner so I'm not rushed. It makes it even harder on days when I spend the night at my boyfriend鈥檚 鈥hen you鈥檙e cuddled up next to someone warm its difficult to get up!


Any tips? I get in bed usually 10:30-11 and then fall asleep between then and 1230 usually.


Share your routines too! :) I want to see how ours compares!Ok Girls, what鈥檚 your morning routine? And can you help me with getting up sooner? :)?
Get up at 6:15


Sometimes if im tired I will turn on my TV and watch it for a few mintes


Shower on Mondays, Wedsdays, and Fridays ( About a 20 min. shower )


Turn heater on


Read my moms note ( LOL )


Turn on my dads coffee


Turn off porch light


Eat


Wash Face


Brush Teeth


Get dressed


Put shoes on


Do my hair


Makeup


Turn every thing off in my room


Check my Yahoo and Youtube


Leave at about 8 10 and school starts at 8 30





You can set your alarm a little earlier


Take a shower in the morning to wake you up


Spray some lavender pillow spray on your pillow to help you sleep better


Wake up earlier


Tell your self if you don’t get up you will die ( LOL )





Hope I Helped!


Good Luck!Ok Girls, what鈥檚 your morning routine? And can you help me with getting up sooner? :)?
here is my morning routine





wake up - 8:30 or 9:00


Brush my teeth


take a shower


get dressed ( sometimes I'll put make- up on if I feel like it )


do my skin cleanser with proactive


eat a quick bowl of cereal


get on the computer and do my school work for the next 6 hours


Do my chores


take another shower b4 bed and then relax for the rest of the night .








Btw your morning routin is great ! =)
(Shower Night Before)


Wake Up- 5:15-5:30 ( My bus comes at 6:25 am)


Brush Teeth, Wash Face, Moisturize.


Do Hair.


Get dressed.


Do make-up.


Get some breakfast %26amp; wait on the bus.





I get in bed early about 7:30-8:30.


Cause, I love sleep too, I know I won't wanna get up unless I go to bed early.
5:45 - Wake Up


Take dog out - 10 minutes


Shower, brush teeth in shower (weird, I know but it saves time!) - 15 minutes


Moisturize face, deodorant, etc. - 5 minutes


Blow dry and style hair - about 8 minutes


Makeup - about 5-8 minutes


Get dressed (I pick them out the night before which saves time).





I'm usually ready by about 6:30-6:45 depending on how slow I'm being. Then I have 30-45 minutes to put in some laundry, watch TV, read and drink my coffee. I really like having this time to myself in the morning - it always makes my day better! I eat my breakfast at work.





I go to bed around 9:45 - 10:00 so I get about 8 hours. This helps me get up in the morning. Exercising regularly has given me more energy and helps me wake up. Getting up at the same time every day really helps. I don't let myself hit snooze, ever. Once I stopped using snooze waking up was a lot easier.
ya that's when I usually go to bed 2.....and its horrible cuz I have to wake up at 5am


my routine


wake up at 5


take a 30 min shower


put moisturizer on my face


do my hair for 20 to 30 min


when im done with that I do my make up for 10 min.


throw some clothes on


run outside to to my bus stop











in the morning im usually dead tired so I like to take my time......and sometimes I get bored doing my hair so ill go sit on my bed or fall asleep until my dad flips out on me......my bus comes around 6:48am......soooooo yaaaaaaa im not a morning person
Wake up at 7:15 to 7:20am


wash face, brush teeth, put moisturizer.


Get my baby sister ready at about 7:30


Her bus comes at about 8:00, drop her.


At 8:05 wake my little brother up, get him ready for school.


At 8:15 wake other brother up.


At 9:00 start homework, I do home schooling.


Finish work at by 4:00pm


....


I sleep at about 12:00am in the morning





Tips: Have an alarm set at about by every 2min, so one at 7:10, one at 7:12, one at 7:14... That will wake you up when you have close the alarm a couple of times....
wake up at 5:45 because the bus comes at 6:45 :(


rinse face, brush teeth, apply spf 30 moisturizer


get dressed


apply mascara and concealer


do hair (either wear it up, down and natural, down and straightened, or down and curly)


pack lunch


grab food to eat on the bus


leave at about 6:40





our routines are really similar!





I have trouble getting up early too! I love my sleep! Going to bed early is very important


some tips for getting to bed early:


finish homework earlier in the evening so your arent as stressed


I try to get in bed by 8 or 9 (usually doesn’t work lol)


drink some green tea and read before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment