Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend ****** up and this is my letter to him. Comment pls.?

So when exactly did you plan on calling me last night and telling me you werent going to come pick me up? We spend everyday together and i thought it would be nice to let you go out and hang out with some guys and have time away from me. Thats why when you invited me to go to the get together I said ';No you go have fun. You need time away from me every once and again.'; You thought that was cool of me so you went out. BUT you promised me you would come back and get me so that we could spend the night together and you could take me to work in the morning considering you totalled my car being a dumb *** sliding on the ice. We were supposed to watch movies, cuddle, and talk about some things that I realy needed someone to vent with. You dont let me hang out with my friends.. you dont let me go out and do things.. so that makes you my only friend.. the only person I have to talk to and hang out with. So last night when i was sitting by the door waiting for your call for 2 hours i realized how much of a dick head you are. You told me thirty minutes. I called you and you were talking to me like a was some trash off the side of the street and not your girlfriend who youve been with for a year and a half. Really? I Depended on you to be the one to wake up with me this morning and take me to work. I depended on you to not lie to me and tell me you were going for thirty minutes and then stay for 4 hours. Not to mention when I called your phone all i could hear was girls screaming in the background and loud music.. at one point you were even going down 92 with them in your car. All while i was at home waiting for you. I mean if you wanted to hangout with those people for a long time thats fine but you could have atleast given me a courtesy call to let me know i could go ahead and go to sleep and not wait on you. after ignoring my calls for a long period of time you finally answered the phone and when i told you i was going to your dads to gather up ALL of my things you didnt care. You didnt try to stop me. You just met these people this night and the guy who invited you has only been your friend for a month yet you were putting all of them before me. I was crying and you didnt give two shits. As soon as someone else came along who wanted to chill with you you left me in the dirt. So i went to your dads and i got ALL of my stuff. You dont know how to treat me. The world always has to revolve around you and im sick of it. I do EVERYTHING for you. I bought you a 300 dollar christmas gift when the one you got for me was 150. I buy your food for you all the time considering you dont have a job and i do. I help you with gas. I make your protein shakes for you, i make your bed and occasionally do your laudry. When you have a stressful day i rub your back for you and things and THIS is what i get in return. YOu called me 4 times last night and didnt say anything when i answered the phone.. you just let me hear those trashy sluts in the back ground and your loud music. You will understand one day that you made a big mistake. A VERY BIG MISTAKE. those girls arent going to be the ones doing **** for you and at this point neither am i. Im done. So when you try calling me today and the next days to come.. youll get a big **** YOU from me. I will be busy. Im done with you.. i cant keep letting people walk all over me. especially someone like you who i put before EVERYONE! My friends, my family.. and the second an AQUANTAINCE wants attention you basically forget who i am. Im NOT just some girl and i wont be treated like SOME girl.My boyfriend ****** up and this is my letter to him. Comment pls.?
Its a long and angry email. It seems that he don't appreciate what u've done for him. Does he truly loves u? Sorry to say this, I doubt it. Find time to talk to him face to face and sort things out.. Whatever the outcome will be, accept and respect. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In motivating people, you've got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example - and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved.

#involved.
www.mocsbar.com


andrea chiu said...

If we have faith , we trust God and if we trust God we have everything in life.
I am so glad to be given a chance to read your wonderful article. Im looking forward to read more of your works and posts. You did a good job! Try to visit my site too and enjoy.
triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Post a Comment