Friday, August 20, 2010

How to convince my mom to let my boyfriend stay the night?

I really want my boyfriend to spend the night over my house and so does he. We are in a serious relationship and it's not like we would do anything...we would just sleep in the same bed, basically like any other regular sleepover when people have their friends over..except hes my bf so all wed do is cuddle or whatever and fall asleep. I've already asked my mom if he could, she said, ';No, not until your 18.'; Then i of couse asked why and all and she said, ';because/i said so, not until your 18.'; Then i even said even if he slept on the couch bed which is next to her room and i sleep upstairs in my room? still the same answers basically...anyways i really love my bf and i want to spend a night with him. It would be very nice...even if it has to be seperate rooms i guess until im 18 then he can come to my room and stay. Well any advice to how i should convince my mom to let him spend the night??? THANKS in advance!!!How to convince my mom to let my boyfriend stay the night?
Your mom is being really reasonable. You are really lucky. I am twenty-two years old. I no longer live at home, but I bring my boyfriend by my parents house on numerous occassions. Even if we hang out there until 2AM, my parents absolutely forbid me to llet him stay the night there with me. We've been dating for two years. They claim: their house, their rules. Even though I'm an adult! It's actually one of the reasons I moved out in the first place. You're very lucky that you only have to wait until you are 18.





In all honesty I would stop bugging your mom about it. The more you pester her, the more likely she will be to get frustrated and change her mind.





If she was my mom, I'd tell her thank you.





:)How to convince my mom to let my boyfriend stay the night?
This is something parents are pretty strict about usually. The reason is more than she doesn't want you to have sex. She also doesn't want to imagine sex between you two is possible, especially under her roof.





Try to show her both of your mature sides. Your adult side. Your mutual respect for each other. Have him over for dinner more, let her get more comfortable with him.





There's a 90% chance she wont budge on this, but at least she'll respect your relationship more.
It's your mother's house. Respect her wishes. Whenever you catch yourself sneaking around to do something your mother forbids you, stop. Remember that it would hurt your feelings if your friend (or your mom!) treated you to a blatant display of deception or lies.
listen to your mom.





you will understand when you are older.





you will not just cuddle, you will have sex. you might not want to, but your defenses will be down and you will go farther then you intended.





listen to mom.
maybe your mom could talk to his parents about it. talk to your mom and his parents at the same time might help too.





maybe? i dont know. thats what i'd do.
invite him over on a day that it snows or something. then use the excuse that the roads are too bad and he will have to stay the night. it worked for me and my girlfriend
oh stop, cuddling can EASILY lead to other things, no matter how good YOUR intentions are. respect your moms decision, its a veeeery rational one.
cant imagine this in india
  • graphics for myspace
  • coolest myspace
  • 3 comments:

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...

    Hi i would just havea party on a snowy night and then he will have to stay

    Unknown said...


    Hello everyone i am happy to share my testimony of a strong spell caster called lord masuka. I'm Bellamy barnett and i live in USA, my husband and i had a little fight and he left me and the kids for another woman, i love him so much i search online for help and i saw alot of people's testimonies on how Lord Masuka help them and came out with positive results like Divorces, Cancers, Spiritual problems and for Barrens to give birth and others. So i emailed him and told him my problem and he gave me instructions which I followed and after 48 hours later he came back home begging for forgiveness and now we are living happily together all thanks to lord masuka for restoring my marriage back. To any of you out there having similar problem contact him today for help here is his personal email lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call him +2348150455077

    Post a Comment