Monday, August 16, 2010

Ah, I need help! Guys only!! :o?

Okay, girls can answer too :p





But, onto the question!


My 3 year anniversary with my amazing boyfriend is coming up! I don't know if I should get him a promise ring with both of our names on it, and an inside engraving, or a claddagh ring. He is 75% Irish, and I'm 50%, so we both know the meanings, as do our family's (I'm sure non Irish people do too, so us being Irish isn't that important I guess?)





I know he would wear either one. We are really serious, even though we are only 18.


Also, I don't want to get him just the ring, so what would be some good things to give with it? Something cheap or homemade, I was thinking mix tape, or a collage of photos of us through the years and frame it and make it pretty :) And cookies with that!





Also, sorry this is so long, but what should we do on that day? I begged him to let me plan it, and it took awhile, but he game in (: Evil girlfriend%26lt;3





My ideas were kind of cliche, but cute.


Dinner and movie night, not that fancy kind, I'm talking all out sweats, and chinese take out with a marathon of movies we both like.


(We live together in our own apartment off campus, keep this in mind.)





Or, I could make him dinner and dessert, and make it a completely formal night in our dinky dining room :D





Another thing I was thinking was if we went to the park, or beach, a little before sunset, and had a dinner I'd cook, while watching the sunset, then cuddle and sleep under the stars :)





Do you have any more ideas?





Guys: What would you like your girlfriend to do for you, and get for you? Or has she done any of this for you, did you like it? What would you have had her change, or done differently, (you'd never tell her this, of course) that would have made it even better?





And girls: Have you given your boyfriend any of this? Did he like it? Have you done any of these date ideas? What would you do in this case?





I need ideas and opinions, I want this to be really special, words can't describe what he means to me, and I want him to know how amazing he is. He does everything and more for me, and I want to show him how much I love him for once (: I plan to marry him, and we have talked about getting married after college, or before we both go to med school.





Please help, I want him to remember this day for the rest of his life, because I remember our past two anniversaries and the day I forget those I will be getting dolled up to go six feet under.Ah, I need help! Guys only!! :o?
Have you thought that he might be planning to PROPOSE to you on your anniversary??





Talk to him and ask him if your ';doing anything'; this week. He might say ';OH, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to this restraunt, then so-and-so...'; ..because he might have something planned already! :D





And I agree with the other answerer, guys dont like cute things. I think that Irish ring would be a good gift and would hold alot of meaning to it =D





Hope this is great feedback!


Em.Ah, I need help! Guys only!! :o?
Most guys prefer simple rings. You might consider a celtic ring from ourpromiserings.com
To be honest, we don't really like all that cute stuff. Just because you do doesn't mean we do. If it envolves violence, sex, music or something masculine, we'll probably like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment