Friday, August 20, 2010

HELP! Boyfriend problems.?

Alright. So I need your guys' help with something. I've been friends with this guy for 4 years now. We met when I was 15. He was 17. He took my virginity. We dated for a day. Then broke up and became friends. We've dated off and on for the past 4 years. He was dating another girl while I was dating another guy. Yet we were still friends at the time. So they break up and my boyfriend and I break up. So me and him decided to date again. We were having problems so we decided to break up. Then I find out on his birthday that I'm pregnant. *we weren't dating at the time* So we got back together for the babys sake.





Now to make a long story short. I'm 18 days away from giving birth, if that, and I feel like he doesn't like me anymore. He lives with me and he sleeps on the floor because he doesnt want to sleep with me. He always used to lay with me until I fell asleep and would tuck me in at the beginning of my pregnancy. We always used to have sex and cuddle and stuff. Now he barely kisses me, wont lay in bed with me, refuses to have anything sexual to do with me, and won't sleep with me. I'm extremely horomonal right now, but I'm starting to get the vibe that he doesn't like me anymore. And I've told him how I feel about how it hurts my feelings when he doesn't do those things anymore. But he doesn't care. It's not even just that i want sex. It helps get me ready for labor. It helps me dialate faster. He doesn't care. Now recently he's been talking to this girl who he used to have sex with all the time. He really liked her. I found out that he was hiding the fact that he was hanging out with her on Friday. And he went to hang out with her again today, only i tagged along. Oh and by the way, when i ask him why he doesn't want to have sex with me, he says ';i just lost the urge. its time to grow up.';





What should I think? What does it sound like to you?HELP! Boyfriend problems.?
it sounds like he ha moved on with his life. and he is just with you because of the baby. just try to remain friends with him because of the baby.HELP! Boyfriend problems.?
my opinion staying together because of the baby will not work.


if you guys do not want to stay together for each other, then the relationship will not last in the long run. now is a hard time for you, but you may have to face it that you guys are headed down seperate roads.


if he said that he did not want to have sex with you because he did not want to hurt the baby, I would beleive that, but his answer, I do not beleive.


you need to think about what is best for you and your baby.
it sounds like he really doesn't care about you and why should you care , Once your baby is born you will see that he (the baby) is the only one that you have to care about, and there the baby is not a valid reason to stay with a guy and be fighting all the time. when you have your baby try to get your body in shape, and make your life with your baby , if after that there still love in both sides well give him a chance. if not YOU DESERVE BETTER . that's what i thing everything else is on your hands you make your feature and you're baby's think about it.
  • graphics for myspace
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment