Friday, August 20, 2010

Boyfriend? Serious answers only!?

Read it all please. It's not as long as you think it is. Okay. I have been dating this guy for about three years, maybe more. We dated for almost exactly a year and a half then decided to go on a break. We were pretty perfect for about the first year, always happy, everything was great. During this break, I messed around with this one guy. I was only like16. He got really upset about it all and we ended up break up. We were apart for six months. During this time, I messed around with a lot of guys, a few of which I dated. He kissed one girl once and said it meant nothing to him, but was flirting with her and another girl during this time. He cried just about daily the entire time we were apart, always hearing about the newest guy I was messing around with which really hurt him. During the time we were broken up, when I wasn't with someone else, I would talk to him and we always ended up going somewhere to have sex. He's the only guy I have ever had sex with. We ended up getting back together six months and two days after the break up because I realized how much I loved and needed him. He told me he will never trust me again. We have now been together for about a year and six months. Ever since we got back together, we fight about stupid things constantly. When mad, hes recently started to forcefully push or hit me. One night we were talking and he told me that hes jealous that I got to do sexual stuff with other people and he did not. He told me that he wants to cheat on me, and that if he did, he would make sure that I would not find out. He is really into technology and can do anything with it. He has gotten onto my computer before and set up something that will send everything I type to his computer, so he could see what I was saying to other people. So one time, I was at his house and he left facebook up and I looked at his messages and there were a lot of questionable things in his in and out boxes. I really love him though, so I cannot break up with him. Plus, we go to the same college and work for the same boss so I would still see him every day. I started talking to this one guy friend of mine that I hadnt talked to for a while and eventually he told me that he's always liked me and still does. We have been hanging out alone and going to the movies and stuff, but purely as friends. He treats me so much better, and I always run to him every time me and my current boyfriend fight, but once I found out that he likes me, I feel wierd about telling him my problems like that when I know that he would treat me so much better, because he already does. I remember the time when me and my boyfriend were great and so does he. He tells me that he will never trust me, but that someday we will be perfect again. I think trust is a big part of the relationship, and I obviously shouldn't trust him anymore. I love him more than I could tell him and do want to marry him someday, but I am worried that his abuse will get worse and I have told him that. In these kinds of situations, he just tells me I shouldn't do things he doesn't like. These things include normal couple stuff like wanting to cuddle and talk. He is a girlyish boy. Everyone around me and myself has always thought he might at least be bi. He realizes that the way he treats me is wrong, and we've actually talked about counseling but don't know where to go or anything. What are your thoughts on these situations I'm in? What should I do?Boyfriend? Serious answers only!?
I know it's hard, but tell your bf what you think.


If he's a good person and really cares about you, than he'll stop the harassing. If he doesn't ditch him.





Trust me, it is much better to actually have a bf that you can trust and truelly feel the love from.Boyfriend? Serious answers only!?
youre a very dumb girl. you should not want to marry a man that would even think about hitting you. i feel sorry if you have children.
No, that really IS as long as I think it is.
this is long :(
sweetie, get out..even with counseling there's no guarantee you guys could make it ... and you can love him til the end of time and not be with him.. but if he is abusive and literally stalking every letter you type.. time to say goodbye...and he has no right to say he doesnt trust you.. you two WERE NOT TOGETHER when you were seeing other guys...and as far as you not doing things he doesnt like.. that's bullshit...please, take it from someone who's been there and watched her mother do it.. get out of that relationship.. it's unhealthy and dangerous.. and the danger will only escalate the longer you stay with him..best of luck and be safe!
relationships are all about trust. if he can't trust you, you can't trust him! you were broken up with him when you messed around with the guys. if he loves you, he should accept what you did and move on. she also should not be abusing you. you deserve so much better i think you should get over him and move on. of course this is only my opinion, and it will not change the fact that you love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment