Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I make her feel good when she's with me, not necessarily physically?

pretty self explanatory, but yeah, I've got a girlfriend, I'm her first boyfriend, she's not my first girlfriend, but I really don't have any experience with this stuff, so yeah. So when you're cuddling or making out with your boyfriend, what does he doe that you absolutely love (nothing too dirty, we're only 16, and we're both pretty inexperienced) but places to kiss, or touch, or rub, what makes you feel good?





Also, non physical things are great, what would you want your guy to say to you every day, or what would you love him to do with you when you're together in public. In short, what would make her wish I was around whenever I'm not, and what would can I do that would make her really glad that I'm all hers? I wanna make her feel good whenever she's with me... and let her know I really want her to be happy...How can I make her feel good when she's with me, not necessarily physically?
Don't be ashamed with her, get to know her family and her parents. Don't dissapoint her. Talk to her 24/7 and always be there for her. Try to see her everyday.How can I make her feel good when she's with me, not necessarily physically?
just talk to her see what she likes and she wants. show that you care and don't be afraid of doing something silly she will usually think it is cute and then you will learn
Tell her how Beautiful she looks hw much you like her Give her a back rub just be there listen to her and all that SHYT
i like it when my guy touches my face and things while he kisses me.. or if he kisses my neck makes me feel good aswell.. but maybe experiment with her try new things and see how she reacts to them
just touch her be very light and smooth with the touch barely make contact help with mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment