Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I stand a stuck up ex-girlfriend and her annoying boyfriend? Can you give me some advice?

Hi! I just need some advice on dealing with seeing my ex-gf and her new boyfriend together. I appreciate your help. I don't like asking for advice from my friends, they're guys, so many of them wouldn't be very helpful.





I've dated a girl named ';Clarissa'; (not her real name) for two months in my freshman year in college. Because of the field that we are in, studying is of up most importance as well as time management. However, during the time we were going out, there was another guy friend named ';David'; (also fake name) who both of us were friends with. She broke up with me telling me that she just doesn't like me anymore and wants to date around and because she doesn't have time for me. Then she started dating David. They're getting serious, so she obviously lied to me.





The problem is that David is a rather... I don't mean to be insulting, but he is a bit of a unattractive sweaty headed idiot, meaning he's rather unfocused in his studies, who's rather manipulative and sneaky- he's been dating her behind my back.


The issue is not that i still like her, I really don't. She's extremely unattractive and annoying, which I've only realized when others pointed out that she wasn't ';good enough'; for me in terms of both kindness and attractiveness... being that she's a jerk and realisitcally... really an ugly person inside and out.


I liked her because I thought she was friendly and sweet. However, I forgot the old adage, ';Don't judge a book by it's cover'; until I've gotten attached.





Being that I'm in the Junior Olympics and competing in a Division I sport and training everyday, I go to the gym quite often. The school that I'm attend is not Division I, but I'm in Division I because of complicated reasons. I'm very professional and I try to help others. However, David comes to the college gym occasionally, lifting weights with friends. I train by myself, since friends are distracting. He continues to give me looks of disdain and disgust, which I have not reciprocated, simply because it's disrespectful. And he continues to show off. He's also very stuck up for some reason even outside of the gym. However, he doesn't have many friends.





Clarissa has been very annoying in class. In all seriousness, she is the most annoying person I have ever met in my life. She laughs and giggles like an imbecilic child snorting and talking every few seconds. It's beginning to get on my friends and my nerves. She also gossips like crazy and made her friends tell me that she's going out with David, even though I really don't care. The professor had almost told her to shut up in class one day because she wouldn't shut up. She also yelled at me in class once for a very silly reason. She's also made some ridiculous baseless accusations against me when she broke up with me. Yet I have been very supportive of her during the break up.





They're very stuck up people. They're always doodling, cuddling, giggling, touching, and sitting in the front of the lecture hall as do I and the lecture halls are very small, about 150 people. It's been a month after the break up and it's getting on my nerves.





Soon, all three of us are attending a class meeting in Washington DC, about 30 people are going. She will be very very annoying on the bus. What should I do to ignore them? It's making me angry that they're belittling me behind my back and acting so stuck up. (The college is small, so I see them everyday).How can I stand a stuck up ex-girlfriend and her annoying boyfriend? Can you give me some advice?
Well thats kind of a tough situation. The only thing you can do im afraid is ignore them. Even though, they sound like the type of people who are very very hard to ignore!! During your trip, try to stay as far away from them as possible. Hopefully you're almost finished with school so you don't have to interact with the two of them anymore!! Just be very blessed that you got away and realized the type of person she truly is, sounds like you can do much better. Good luck,

1 comment:

Autor said...


Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

Post a Comment