Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex as much anymore.?

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 5+ years and for the past month and half he hasn't been initiating sex at all. I'm 22 and he's 24.





Usually we would do it at his place whether his parents are there or not and we would do it 2-3 times a week. When He didn't have a job we would do it 3-5 times a week. Our relationship is pretty good most of the time.





Every time we go to his place we'd always have sex and he'd be very turned on and passionate about it.





Our relationship has always been great, he's caring, sensitive and the perfect bf. But lately he's been extra loving, like he's tell me he loves me alot and he would cuddle me, kiss me, tell me I'm beautiful and super ';hot';. He would also talk about moving in together, and spending the rest of his life with me and yet he doesn't want to have sex. He would say he's tired, stressed out or something else. But he would want to cuddle me and he would want to see me everyday. He would text me and say he misses me alot. (He would do this before too but lately he's been saying even more how much he loves me)





Which is why I don't understand!! I've tried talking to him and his reason was because now he thinks its inappropriate to have sex while his parents are home but for the past 4 years its never been a problem for him! we're always quiet and it'll always be great, it's not like his parents know.. but now he doesn't even think about it doing it.





He also comes up with other reasons for not wanting sex like ';I'm more emotionally attached to you now'; I don't even know what that means.





Stress is not a factor because his first job was even more stressful before and it wasn't a problem, now his job is less demanding and he's liking it.





The only time we can be intimate and have sex is during weekends and we'd always take advantage of that but until recently he has sort of gone off sex and I'm so worried. Everytime I talk to him about this problem he says sex isn't the most important thing. Why is he so inconsistent?





I'm starting to go insane. Why is he so into me but not sexually attracted to me? Is he thinking about someone else? I really love him and this really hurts and it's so undignifying for me as a woman.





I'm on the pill as well so imagine how frustrating it is, it's like I'm taking it for nothing!





I'm so confused and clueless. I'm feeling so ugly and the fact he doesn't want it as much now makes me want it more. I'm only asking for 2-3 times a week. is that too much to ask?





I always thought if you're really in love with someone sex comes with!





I simply cannot bring up this topic anymore as i've been talking about it so much now and he's losing his temper.





I need your advice please!My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex as much anymore.?
He's a loser living with his parents at 24. Find a real man.
  • graphics for myspace
  • coolest myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment