Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i go about kissing my boyfriend while my parents are home?

im 17. he's 21. and my parents won't allow him to come into my room. even though we're NOT having sex. were just gonna chill and watch a movie and.. makeout hehe ( i have self control). they want us to stay downstairs. but thats so awakard to make out under your parents watchful eyes ya know LOL! and i want to cuddle too, but it would be SO! awakard to do that with the parents there


seriouslyHow do i go about kissing my boyfriend while my parents are home?
Okay, you can understand you parent's possible concern, I mean you are a 17 year old and he's 21. So yeah you gotta give them some slack there. But honestly if ya wanna make out, just go for it! I'm 16, and me and my 17 year old girlfriend make out and cuddle in my families living room in front of them all the time. Hell, they even know when we're upstairs having whoopy. If you really like this boy, it shouldn't matter. You'll just get used to it.How do i go about kissing my boyfriend while my parents are home?
Oh well its the same rules in my house, Your parents probably wont mind leaving you two watching a movie, and idk how your parents are, but they might check up on you.


Just convince them to let you watch a movie, and cuddle on the couch, and turn the volume up!


Hope i helped
bacon
go hang out at a friends house while your friend is doing something

No comments:

Post a Comment