Friday, August 20, 2010

Is My Boyfriend In LOVE With Me?

He said that he would die for me, and that if i ever split up with him he would do whatever he could to win me back


he calls me beautiful and stunning instead of hot, fit, sexy etc.


he tells me he loves me and expresses his feelings towards me quite a bit.


we stare into each others eyes sometimes then we boths smile aand he will cuddle me.


he makes me laugh all the time etc





is this love?


we've been together 20months nrly and were still like this - i think we are getting stronger.





but i found a couple txts on his fone from a 15 yr old girl he was 'friends with' on his holiday 2 turkey recently, they were mostly sayin o how are you, wish i was still in turkey etc. but 1 said that she fancied him n then the 1 after said i hate you, you lying cheating idiot go F*** your Gf! do you think he cheated or you think the girl is just jealous i mean shes a bit 2 young for my boyfriend who is 19, n im 18 n shes only just turned 16 bout few weeks ago,





do you think hes in love with meIs My Boyfriend In LOVE With Me?
Hard to tell. You guys are just too young to know.Is My Boyfriend In LOVE With Me?
no if he was talking to a 16 year old girl he was definitly doing something





or probably the girl is just jealous that he's with u
it sounds like it and i wouldnt worry about the other girl like yu said shes probably jealous so dont worry bout hunny
My brother could be the boy in your situation.


We use to get hoarded by these phone calls from a girl who used to like my brother and she kept calling. My brother had a girlfriend and when she asked me about this girl was it his other girlfriend I started laughing because my brother labled her as a stalker. He still wanted to be friends with the girl even though he knew that she liked him. He was in love with his girlfriend.


The girl in the txt mssages probably wants to win over your boyfriends heart but he loves you and he has showed it so don't worry.
yes he is


i think she is highly jealous and you shouldnt be worried! x

1 comment:

Autor said...

Hi, so me and my boyfriend broke up exactly a 4 months ago. I have been feeling very low because of this as we were very close and have been going out a year and had no problems. He had told me that he had depression and stuff and I tried to help him by always telling him I was there for him and giving him advice. Then he turned around one day and told me he couldn’t cope with being in the relationship anymore. Prior to this we had a small disagreement but nothing you would break up over. My aunt advice to me, that I should look for help in magic. I looking for a website with love spells that work fasts. I choose http://magical-rituals.com and I’m very satisfied. Boyfriend back to me and his depression is over.

Post a Comment