Monday, August 16, 2010

He asked to be my girlfriend - was he serious?

so I have had this crush for a few months and he is the coolest kid in the class and I am the smartest kid in the class though I am considered funn. I also get a lot of respect in this class so im not the nerdy types. Like I sometimes get shy so I don't flirt or anything. When I walked over to him, he asked me do you have a boyfriend? I answered with a no and he was like can i be your boyfriend? I said no but only because we were in class and people could of overheard, he said it right in front of his friend, and I didn't know if he was playing around or not. But when I said no, he asked me if I like his friend and I said no. Does my crush like me or did he want to make fun of me? By the way, he told me month ago or so that he wanted to get me a teddy bear. When i asked him why, he said that he wanted one too becuase he wanted to cuddle one. So does he like me? Also, he is not a player becuase of a class poll we took. Plus, how can I fix this mistake?He asked to be my girlfriend - was he serious?
This was the best question i heard all day ;


i think he was very serious i mean he wouldnt say the teddy bear situtation for nothing. he seems nice, i would slip him a note in class and say i think i changed my mind and thought it over over night.

















need more advice? aim me:


Babyjaxs2.He asked to be my girlfriend - was he serious?
The best way to solve this is to go up and ask him or txt/call him. be direct to eliminate more mistakes, say you are sorry about what you said during class, but arn't sure if he was serious.
He sounds i little fixed. I'm glad you said no. I'm sure he wasn't serious because it takes a sincere question for a guy to ask someone to be their girl. Be happy, there's plenty more guys who are WAAAY more worth it.
ask him if hes surious and ask him why does he like u and if he really likes u then tell him that u thought he was just doin for fun then ask him out (not in front of his friends though)
When he asked you that question.. you should have answered..


';Ask that to me again when the two of us are alone...'; lol





But yea.. I think that dude likes you too..
message him on myspace or facebook


or catch him when he's alone at school and casually bring it up, see how that goes
When he's alone ask if he was serious i think he likes you.....


Luv,


TeamJacob


P.S. hope it works out
ummmm no offence but ur in lik 5th grade right????


umm

No comments:

Post a Comment