Monday, August 16, 2010

My friends are saying my relationship's stale. Help?

I just spent the night with my boyfriend cuddling in a movie and after that my friend asked me if I literally felt sparks when I'm with him. I said I did when we were first going out but now I just feel cuddly and all with him, not passionately in love and swooning or anything. Then she started making a big deal about how if there's no spark whenever you're with your boyfriend means you don't love him anymore.





But seriously, I think I can just have a good time with my boyfriend without feeling all tingly and needing to touch him all the time?





I'm posting this question to prove she's wrong. Help guys! Give opinions.My friends are saying my relationship's stale. Help?
Sparks mean lust, not love. Sure it's good to have lust with the love but that doesn't mean there's no love because the lust has taken a backseat.


If you're happy, that's all the proof you need and your friend should accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment