Friday, August 20, 2010

What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?

Tell me how old you are so I can get a gauge of what different girls like:


Tell me your perfect date then tell me what you think of mines.





This is what I'm planning for a lucky lady. I live in Chicago. She just got off of a tough break up and I want her make her feel special. I'm hoping to make her all mine, you think this will do the trick?





-Go to dinner downtown at my favorite rib place.


-Go for a nice walk downtown until we hit the outdoor ice skating rink and go skating for awhile.


-Go back to my place.


-Make her dessert. Or like buy a cheesecake and put a scoop of ice cream on it with chocolate or strawberry sauce. Feed each other it.


-Make my homemade pina coladas.


-Watch a movie and cuddle.





Add anything? Take anything out? By the way I'm 21.





People might think this is a bit much but I have liked this girl for 2 and a half years. She had a boyfriend for much of this time and is finally single and giving me my shot. She has always known that I liked her. I told her ';I plan to sweep you off your feet on this date'; and she said ';give me your best shot. =]';What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?
how about doing the things that she likes to do? Does she like watching movies at late night? Does she have a favorite restaurant? What is her favourite food?What is your idea for a perfect first date? What do you think of mines?
It's not like a date is about doing all that, then you get to take her home, don't try to hard if it's a date..Kinda..Stalkerish?
Im 12 and i would've loved to do that if my mom or his mom knew about us, let alone let us do that :[ but that would be an awesome date if you ask me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment