Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do about my boyfriend? (guys, I really need your imput on this too)?

My Andrew and I have been dating for almost a year-and-a-half. I love him with all my heart and I'm pretty sure he loves me. Here is what I don't get:


He loves to buy things for me, cuddle, kiss (even in public) he just loves doing things for me. I always thank him and try to do something special in return. I also just try to do things because I love him and...like sharing with him how I feel. I type emails, write poems and love letters, but...he never says anything to me about them. Just...acts like they never happened. He also doesn't like me to touch him, or kiss him, or play with his hair, things like that, unless he's in ';the right mood';. Why? It hurts that my affection doesn't seem to mean anything or is even unwanted. Should I back off? Should I keep trying? Should I just...say good bye altogether? What is he thinking? I've tried to talk to him and he says he's just stressed, but personally if I were stressed, I would love the reassurance.What should I do about my boyfriend? (guys, I really need your imput on this too)?
What you have to realize, is that males and females are completely different ';creatures'; if you will. Males generally have trouble expressing emotions and can sometimes have trouble accepting shows of emotions. It's possible that his parents raised him that way to keep him away from girls. But you should also consider talking to Andrew and making sure that he really is into the relationship and is not just going out with you because he has nothing better to do. Don't get scared, i'm not saying there is a good chance that he is just, in effect, using you, i'm only saying its a posibility. Another possibility is that he is afraid of making a bigger commitment to you because he feels that he will be trapped if he does and he thinks remaining distant is his only option.What should I do about my boyfriend? (guys, I really need your imput on this too)?
its a guy thing.... they are like that to be cool...he wants to be incharge... if i were you i would talk to him tell him what you wrote on her.....im sorry you have to deal with amatures like him....





~Lauren








GOOD LUCK!!!!!
To me (a dude) he sounds like a jerk. Almost like it's a competition on who can give the most. Sit down and really talk to him. Or maybe ignore him and see how he likes it. Chances are he won't, and then tell him that's how you feel...all the time. Maybe I'm just a freak on nature, but I like to have just as much affection back as I give.
  • Faratech
  • stinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment