Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?

Guys how come you don't like to cuddle with your girlfriends. I know it depends on the guy, but most guys would like to do more sexual things than to cuddle. My ex boyfriend liked


cuddling but only to an extent. I just think that cuddling, talking, or even just sleeping together (but no sex) is much more intimate than doing other nasty things.Guys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?
hehe i totally agree with you. all the intimate things that dont go as far as sex is so sensual and full of communication that cant be expressed in any other way. i think lots of guys dont like to cuddle because they havent connected to that girl in that special way... and all they are looking for are the sexual aspects of the relationshipGuys only! Guys why don't you like to cuddle?
Of course it's better than sex! a lot of guys are just perves like that. I personally LOVE cuddling. it drives my hormones off the scale.
Because we're NOT lesbians.
Hey, i like 2 cuddle, maybe some guys don't.. but that's there problem isn't it.
I'd love to cuddle. Mostley thats all I want a pretty girl just to cuddle with. and sex is great as a part of that. I'm not even sure thats true about men. See it greatly depends on if your the hugger or the huggee, because the hugger(usually the man) has no place to but his arm depending on witch side he's on and the women has all the room cause she's usually has her back to him. Theres nothing nicer than being close to a women like that you all smell so good and your skin is so soft, it makes me very happy. I'm sure other guys feel the same way.
nasty?
ive always liked cuddling


it makes you feel a lot closer and loved
What do you mean... I'm the Cuddle-monster!!! I love to cuddle...
Cuddle for no other pupose then to cuddle?


No touching or kissing?


No excitement?


No wicked little smiles?


Is cuddling another word for napping?
Hey, I like to cuddle.
It's a turn on to cuddle. Think: if your boyfriend had a way that he could touch you that would make you so arroused that you couldn't think straight, and all he wanted to do was that and nothing more, what would you say to him? Remember, you're laying there in bed buzzing with wanting, and whenever you make a move to do more he says, ';No.'; Whenever a woman I've known had a spot that if you touchd it caused that, she would refused to let her husband or boyfriend touch it ever under any circumstances, but us guys get that turned on almost every time we touch you.
Well I have no complaints.....Always end with a smile.
hey i love to cuddle! well im only 10, but im going to ask this girl out soon.
hey, cuddling it fine by me. i'm being honest, i was up at this girl's house, and that's all we did was cuddle, i mean yea we swapped tongue a little bit, but that's it. if u want cuddle with someone u love, go rite ahead, i'm game. hell wut's your number i'll cuddle wit ya
other ';nasty things';? please elaborate....do you mean rolling around in the mud? throwing a baby off of a 13th floor window?
I have to agree with you i love to cuddle.
it depends on a guy


if u like ';bad boyz';, than what else do u expect


but the ';nice guyz'; r ok w/ that


i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment